Role: Traffic / Studio Manager
Working in partnership with our client, As an experienced Studio/Traffic Manager you’ll have the confidence, personality and experience to be the link between the Client Services team and the Creative teams and manages all resource requirements for the studio for multiple print and digital jobs. The Studio/Traffic Manager will work with the busy team to ensure that jobs progress smoothly through the agency and everyone is fully utilised. It’s an important role in the team and we are looking for someone with the right balance of people skills, personality, temperament and organizational ability.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
you’re a highly collaborative self-starter who thrives dealing with a high number of requests and are able to have a good understanding of the team’s utilisation. Having daily contact with most people in the team, from the creative team to the account senior management, you’ll have great communication skills and work well with people.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You’ll be primarily working with the Canary Wharf team, both the Creative and Client service teams, but you will also liaise with our Northampton team and any oversee production teams we work with. For now, the role will be WFH so you’ll need great connectivity at home although we will supply you with a laptop. From the point we can go back into the office, you’d be based in Canary Wharf.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- This is a busy role managing requests from the Client service team and making sure the team in the studio is fully utilised, but not overstretched. You will be monitoring the time required on projects and flagging any concerns to Creative Directors/Project Director.
- You will work with the Client service and Creative team to prioritise projects and manage resource booking. You will have some client exposure managing small projects and be responsible to manage the QA team workflow. You will have an understanding of the creative development process and be able to support the client service team with ad hoc PM tasks, such as creating timing plans and arranging WIPs.
- You will also be supporting the Client service team with admin tasks such as opening job numbers, facilitating billing, recording team holidays.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- : Our successful candidate will have a calm, friendly and hardworking disposition with a positive and proactive approach. You’ll be a people person, a hand raiser who is eager to help, take responsibility and ownership and possessing the ability to build strong and effective working relationships
- You will be organised and cool-headed, but also flexible to change and able to respond quickly to last minute changes in plans. You’re a great time manager of yourself and others and are someone who’s not afraid to push back and be firm - but always eager to support, positive and solution focused.
- Be excited at the prospect of working with one of our most important clients, in their offices. You’ll need a collaborative and friendly attitude; a people person who is keen to solve problems, big and small, working alongside clients and colleagues as part of a one big joined up team. Whilst the key focus of this role is our own team, you will also need to be happy working with clients directly to make things happen.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.