Role: Project Manager (Fluent in German Language)
Working in partnership with our client, the Project Manager in coordination with senior project / account management, accepting client briefings and managing the implementation from initial development to finalisation with external service providers
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be a part of on-site team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- To keep track of all projects and deadlines in collaboration with the team leads.
- Main contact for resource allocation together with the creative team lead
- In coordination with senior project / account management, accepting client briefings and managing the implementation from initial development to finalisation with external service providers
- Responsible for the smooth running of the project including budget management
- Confident and daily handling of internal administration tools
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Experience as a project manager (1 year +) in a creative or production agency
- A passion for working in a structured way and establishing processes
- Experience in capacity planning, budget coordination as well as creating and following up timings
- Experience in managing digital and print projects
- Ability to keep an eye on several projects at the same time and drive them forward
- Enjoy personal contact with clients
- Desire for continuous development
- Ability to work in a team and affinity for international work
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.