Role: Conceptual Copywriter
Working in partnership with our client, the copywriter you will be an integral part of the team. You will need to combine deep understanding of the trends and concerns inherent to the beverage, retail and ecommerce industry with a varied skillset that will include copywriting, investigative research, script writing, conceptual thinking, understanding of social and ecommerce platforms.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You would like to take that pivotal step into your career, working with one of the worlds most recognised brands, and you enjoy working with teams to push production boundaries across multiple deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING.
You'll be working alongside a great team of talented and likeminded individuals in Amsterdam
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Collaborate with Client Services teams to ensure alignment on brand strategy.
- Work closely with the Art Director
- Support the Resource team with regards to timelines, project approach and writer allocation.
- Ensure that content output aligns with the briefs set by clients, champion the tone of voice and ensure it is delivered consistently and appropriately across all channels
- Manage and evolve brand guidelines to maintain distinctiveness in a high growth category; ensuring guidelines are understood and followed by the team and the business
- Effectively manage priorities and juggle workloads to ensure the best quality output is delivered on time and meets the brief
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Have excellent leadership skills with the ability to develop and support a team.
- Demonstrable experience in successfully leading a creative function, managing both copy and design teams
- Extensive experience working creatively on marketing communications in a fast-paced company or leading agency
- A strong sensibility for brilliant copywriting and how copy needs to flex from communications through to customer experience and customer care
- The ability to create original, impactful and engaging work for digital and print campaigns
- An excellent team player - collaborative and adept at building relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience in FMCG sectors.
- Experience working with social and digital products.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they’re different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Bank of Ireland, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, adidas, BMW and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes global content agency Adjust your Set, design, experience and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable. email@example.com