Role: Senior Account Director
Working in partnership with our client , Senior Account Director will deliver an exceptional level of strategic thinking and client service. As well as take an active role in new business opportunities to lead growth.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
This role will be primarily based at OLIVER London HQ (Rosebery Avenue) but with regular site visits required.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Support in the management of client needs providing strategic insight and cost-effective delivery.
- Be able to outline and match up new opportunities with the appropriate solution.
- Challenge the client when necessary, whilst maintaining a positive relationship and ensuring we are always adding value.
- Educating the client on best practice and creative excellence across all deliverables.
- Building relationships with key colleagues - finance, HR, digital, print, video teams, etc..
- Leading the appropriate F2F meetings with clients + identifying when these need to happen.
- Ensuring clients are happy and supported at all times and lead where necessary.
- Financial management – ownership of weekly / monthly reporting, P&Ls and revenue forecasting.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- 2-3 years at Account Director level.
- Experience in managing a team of 4+ direct reports, across multiple time zones would be beneficial.
- Can demonstrate excellent account handling and stakeholder management for large global corporation/s and has the ability to modify an approach based on cultural nuances.
- Playing a pivotal part in the running, growth, and development of the account.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of localisation processes, ways of working and best practices.
- You will be ambitious, innovative, and thoughtful in your approach.
- You will be highly organised and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, bringing strong time management and scheduling skills to the existing day-to-day.
- You will be great at managing multiple client relationships and team needs, showing strong leadership skills and inspiring those around you.
- Excellent communication and listening skills, plus strong admin skills and a desire to establish processes and best practice for general account hygiene pieces.
- Good decision making under pressure and able to take accountability where necessary.
- Finger on the pulse for the industry, market and technology.
- Ability to analyse data and present trends, learnings and pre-empt problems – project based and financial.
- Must be team-oriented and collaborative with the ability to problem-solve proactively and deal with multiple priorities; multi-tasking is a must
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.