Role: Senior Customer Experience Planner
Working in partnership with our client, This is an opportunity for a senior CX strategist to help shape the customer experience of a major international healthcare brand, putting patient needs and wants at the heart of the experience, and driving recommendation.
You’ll be the right hand partner to our client’s Customer Experience Director, planning a roadmap of customer experience improvements that will deliver short and long term value
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
If you’ve a got a strong background in customer experience strategy and design, gleaned from working agency or client side. Experience in healthcare is helpful, but not essential.
You’ll be highly user focused, bringing to bear deep, data driven understanding of audience needs goals and pain points. You’ll be able to turn insight into practical service design and UX recommendations. You’ll be commercially focused, ensuring solutions drive business value. You’ll be a strong team player that enjoys collaboration and constructive debate
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You’ll be joining the Experience Planning team within Dare, reporting to the head of the team. You’ll be mainly (70%) focused on working with our healthcare client, but you’ll also have the opportunity to work on varied customer experience projects with both Dare’s and OLIVER’s clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Developing strategies and working effectively with subject matter experts and stakeholders to ensure that the digital experience meets the needs of the audience as well as meeting the business objectives.
- Acting as the ‘experience guardian’, making sure every customer interaction is useful, usable, desirable.
- Being the ambassador for the audience internally and promoting user centred design practices. Guiding non-specialist stakeholders through the process, keeping them up to date and on board with what we want to achieve. This will involve great story telling through PowerPoint.
- Strategic journey mapping to aid understanding and ensure a consistent multi-channel experience.
- Employing user-centred design tools and techniques, such as audience profling, wireframing and sitemaps.
- Working with UX designers to scamp and create quick prototypes which bring the experience to life
- Keeping up to date with competitors and industry best practice.
- Setting KPIs for the digital channels.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- You’ll be a voice of authority on CX and UX best practice, with up to date knowledge on tools and methodologies.
- You’ll be solution focused, getting to answers quickly and collaboratively and juggling your time effectively.
- You’ll be a proactive champion of user centred design.
- You’ll be a great communicator – both verbally and in written presentations.
- You’ll be strongly client centric, building trusted relationships. You’ll be motivated by creating great experiences.
- We have designed this as a full time role, but we are equally happy to consider applicants who would prefer to work a 4 day week.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.