Role: Integrated Designer (Classic Arabic and English speaking)
Working in partnership with our client, the Integrated Designer will help create powerful and impactful digital content for multitude of different projects. The Integrated Designer will proactively manage design quality, accuracy and consistency across all creative work.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
We have a team comprising of: Creative Director, Head of Strategy, Head of Design, Design Director, 3-5 Integrated Designers, 2-3 Motion-graphics Designers, Account Director, 1-2x Project Managers, 3-5 Copywriters and Social Media and Community Managers. It is a hybrid role that is split between classic digital content and animated/interactive social media content.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Deliver on briefs from concept to completion via working collaboratively across teams on ideation, creation and implementation.
- Staying on track with emerging digital trends and engaging with the wider digital creative community.
- Take complete ownership of projects, including taking brief, presenting initial designs to client (where required) and managing the project until delivery.
- Be available to assist the account management and design team with digital design briefs as appropriate.
- A strong understanding of conceptualisation, graphic design, illustration, typography, e-commerce and video/animation standards.
- Demonstrate strong UX/ UI and design thinking for the web, digital, e-commerce and social advertising.
- Adapt and define the look and feel for a variety of digital design projects whilst implementing existing brand guidelines.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Highly creative with the ability to produce design collateral within brand guidelines and agreed timescales.
- Excellent digital design skills, knowledge and a portfolio that shows digital work.
- Awareness of emerging digital design trends.
- Understanding of typography, layout, colour and grid structures.
- A working knowledge of web page design, banner creation, email design, simple animation/ video editing and social media asset creation.
- The aptitude to learn new software and programmes efficiently and effectively.
- Good knowledge of digital processes to deliver quality solutions.
- Confident and articulate, with the ability to voice and share ideas and opinions both internally and with clients
- Classic Arabic and English speaking
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.