Role: Midweight Creative Team
Location: London / WFH
Working in partnership with our client, the Copywriter and Art Director will work directly with the Creative Directors to create engaging campaigns across owned, partner, lifestyle and paid-for channels.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You’ll be conceptual in your approach – grounded in ideas, but with the craft skills to see them through to execution. You’ll have worked on social-first content and digital along with CRM and ATL campaigns.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
We’re looking for a freelance team to join our in-house creative department.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Creating work that’s on-brand, innovative, challenging and attuned to the cultural interests of the audience.
- Delivering on strategic campaign briefs through big-thinking and best-in-class execution.
- Supporting the team on all briefs – whether they’re content, CRM, ATL or fully integrated campaigns.
- Working alongside the in-house teams to explore new opportunities and to help our brands develop their creative presence.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- An integrated portfolio of work across media, with experience within social and content channels.
- Excellent craft skills in copywriting and art direction
- A professional manner and a self-starter mindset.
- The ability to work hand-in-hand with our clients, presenting your ideas with conviction.
- An awareness of contemporary culture.
- Some experience of working in financial services or another highly regulated industry.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.