Do you love solving problems that others can’t fix? Are you comfortable walking novices through complicated computer tasks? If so, we want you on our team! We’re looking for an IT help desk admin to provide internal support for employees and contractors. Candidates should have a mix of technical and customer service skills, and be passionate about technology and helping people. We support both Macs and PCs, BYOD, printer, faxes, copiers, etc. We’re looking for team-oriented, motivated professionals. If this sounds like a good fit, get in touch with us today.
Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Create accounts and configure hardware as part of on-boarding process
- Support audio and video equipment in conference rooms
- Manage and monitor internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records
- Other duties may be added and/or assigned as needed
- Aid the infrastructure and projects team
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products and remote control
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Proficiency in English
- Bilingual a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Participating in the teams Out-of-office duty schedule
Leaseweb is a leading cloud hosting provider that offers a broad range of products and services including, private cloud, dedicated servers, hybrid hosting, colocation, CDN, and cybersecurity. Working with companies ranging from SMBs to enterprises, Leaseweb has the flexibility, market knowledge and technical expertise to provide the perfect balance of price and performance. The Leaseweb platform resides on one of the largest, most reliable networks in the world, boasting 5.5 Tbps bandwidth capacity and 99.999% core uptime, low latency, and fast response time from 16 data centers throughout the world.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus
- The possibility to develop yourself and build your career
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- Free lunch, free parking space, good coffee, fruit, gym discount, company parties, monthly drinks and more
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization
Want to learn more or apply?
Click on the apply button if you wish to apply directly. For more information please contact Igor Dekker, Talent Acquisition Lead, via firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.