Global Marketing Campaign Manager
Are you an experienced marketing specialist with excellent organizational skills, a creative mind, the dexterity to handle multiple complex projects at the same time, and the ability to communicate across departments and international offices? We want to hear your story.
The marketing team (currently 15 people) is responsible for all customer and partner marketing efforts. The young and dynamic team is based at LeaseWeb’s headquarters in Amsterdam, and works in close cooperation with our offices in the US, Germany, and Singapore.
What is the Role about?
LeaseWeb is seeking a talented and experienced Campaign Manager who can make a significant contribution to our successful marketing team. You will define and execute marketing programs that tell the LeaseWeb story in order to generate awareness and leads for LeaseWeb globally. To do this you will work with marketing, sales, and other teams throughout the company to understand priorities, targets, and critical metrics, and translate them into marketing campaigns.
We take a holistic and integrated approach to marketing that combines numerous channels including, online and email marketing, social media, content, events, partner marketing, and alliances, and expect the person who takes this role to have a broad enough vision to understand how all the pieces fit together. The right candidate will have experience in digital marketing programs, an entrepreneurial spirit, and the ability to clearly communicate the rationale behind campaigns and their metrics for success.
- Establish LeaseWeb as a global leader in hybrid cloud hosting by leveraging the full array of marketing tactics
- Manage end-to-end campaign process, planning and execution, including metrics
- Plan and create effective integrated campaigns that drive awareness and leads
- Drive success with both prospects and new customers through a strong understanding of our markets and industry trends
- Develop persona-specific messaging, positioning, and digital campaigns in close cooperation with sales, product management, and the rest of the marketing team
- Identify opportunities and create automated programs that nurture prospects through the marketing and sales funnel
- Support the go-to-market strategy for new products in conjunctions with sales and product management
- Establish metrics and KPIs to track and optimize campaign effectiveness
- Help shape the worldwide marketing and business goals
Who are you?
- Substantial relevant work experience (5-10 years) in marketing with technology companies/products. Experience in the cloud hosting/infrastructure market is preferred.
- Strong understanding of best practices in digital/social media/content and inbound marketing
- Demonstrated success in digital marketing and project management with ownership to drive success
- Experience with marketing automation tooling and CRM is required
- The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- The ability to create innovative, integrated, and targeted marketing programs that generate results
- Close attention to detail and a strong desire for excellence
- At least a BA in marketing
LeaseWeb is a leading cloud hosting provider that offers a broad range of products and services including, public and private cloud, dedicated servers, colocation, CDN, and cybersecurity. Working with companies ranging from SMBs to enterprises, LeaseWeb has the flexibility, market knowledge and technical expertise to provide the perfect balance of price and performance. The LeaseWeb platform resides on one of the largest, most reliable networks in the world, boasting 5.5 Tbps bandwidth capacity and 99.999% core uptime, low latency, and fast response time from 16 data centers throughout the world.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch and great coffee!
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization
Want to learn more or apply?
Click on the apply button if you wish to apply directly.
If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact Igor Dekker (Talent Acquisition Lead) via firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.