Product Manager – Bare Metal
Leaseweb Product Engineering department is rapidly growing as we take on exciting new opportunities in regions around the world. The need to have a reliable on-demand, world-class hosting solutions, is paramount for Leaseweb to continue to deliver a large reliable network in the world.
We are currently looking for an experienced and talented Product Manager to join our Product Management team. Do you know the hosting market like the back of your hand? Are you passionate about technology and keen to develop and implement your own vision? Do you have a solid academic background and a sharp business sense? Are you keen to join a fast moving and highly innovative player within the hybrid cloud and hosting industry?
What is the role about?
The Product Manager will be in charge of developing and executing the commercial product strategy for Bare Metal & Dedicated Servers products. You will help us growing LeaseWeb’s business by using your product expertise, competitive analysis and communication skills to provide insightful information related to market trends. He/she will map out the market and identify the gaps. In close collaboration with the Product owner and scrum team, he/she will make sure the right features are created and launched.
Part of your responsibility is to build and grow partnerships with technology partners, vendors, and multiple internal technology and support teams. To build the next generation of Dedicated servers as well as manage the ongoing lifecycle of current offerings. And to build and guide product positioning and messaging, and drive the strategic direction of product portfolios.
The Product Manager will be working closely with the Bare metal team, his/her other product management colleagues and reporting directly to the CTO.
- Responsible for the product category strategy and development execution
- Responsible for launching the right products and solutions that will have an impact on the market by helping our customers grow
- Know and meet (potential) customers to understand their needs
- Translate technology into relevant value propositions for customers and partners
- Align with the other product managers to ensure we offer a clear and competitive portfolio of services
- Ensuring that the right infrastructure (make, buy or partner) for the delivery of the product is in place and optimized during its life-cycle
- Maintaining and optimizing the overall value stream of the product by defining the commercial terms (pricing strategy and channel commercials), facilitating deals and enable the sales channels
- Leading the go-to-market for the various functional organizations (e.g. channels, sales, legal, marketing, customer care), needed to deliver the proposition successfully
- Deliver the sales tooling and training to enable sales (direct and indirect) to be successful
- Act as thought leader to customers through online and live engagement, and to industry analysts and help to position LeaseWeb globally
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 7+ years of international experience in the enterprise ICT market as a Product (Marketing) Manager or equivalent
- Strong commercial drive
- Exposure to Dedicated servers solutions and/or products
- Relevant background in the Cloud, ISP or Hosting industry
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent English language skills (Dutch is a plus)
- An excellent understanding of product marketing, balanced with the capability to work well with technical specialists.
- Analytical mindset: able to assess competitive dynamics in the Cloud technology market
- Thriving in a very dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Trusted collaborator with an open and engaging collaboration style
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- Relocation package (VISA, fees, etc...) when you are not living in the Netherlands.
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Our international team at LeaseWeb Technologies is in charge of our scalability and automation challenges. The department consists of around 90 technical specialists, working in small agile teams. Each of the teams are responsible for a different area of our software and infrastructure landscape, covering data center automation, product research & development (CDN, Cloud, Object Storage) and front-end implementations for our websites and customer portal.
The atmosphere is informal and multicultural (35+ nationalities). There is a clear focus on innovation.
We are quickly moving towards becoming an agile company. Working in a scrum framework gives our teams a lot of freedom. Our organizational structure is quite flat and we value independence and entrepreneurship.
Want to learn more or apply?
Click on the apply button if you wish to apply directly. For more information, please contact Barbara Poveda, Talent Acquisition Specialist via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 654 23 41 61. We look forward to meeting you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.