Leaseweb Product Engineering team is rapidly growing as we take on exciting new opportunities in regions around the world. The need to have a reliable on-demand, world-class cloud solutions, is paramount for Leaseweb to continue to deliver a large reliable network in the world. To support these ambitions, our Branded Cloud team is looking for a talented, experienced Scrum Master who wants to be part of the beating heart of the internet.
What is the role about?
Are you an enthusiastic leader who can keep a team of talented engineers motivated, challenged, and on track? Do you thrive on opportunities to enable others to deliver to their full potential and exceed the expectations of their customers? Are you skilled at working with product owners getting more done and maintaining quality and efficiency? Then, you might want to read further!
The Scrum Master is responsible for the overall performance and results of the team, and you coach on the Scrum way of working.
- Responsible for developing, coaching and mentoring team members.
- As team manager, responsible for hire/fire decisions and performance appraisals.
- Facilitate Scrum events, and using agile principles & practices.
- Bring the team to the next maturity level
- Support Product Owner and guide business stakeholders.
- Provide transparency and visibility to the entire organization.
- Build a high performance team, and foster collaboration in and across teams.
- Personal coaching of team members in bi-weekly 1-on-1 sessions
- Improve processes in the company impacting to the team
Who are you?
You are passionate about Agile values, principles and practices. Your style is that of a servant leader and you know how to get a team self-organized. You believe that continuous improvement also applies to yourself, and have the desire to grow as a person and towards being agile. As self-starter, you address issues and remove impediments.
Our ideal candidate:
- 2-5 years of experience as Scrum Master for one or more technical teams.
- Track record of building high performance and self-organized teams.
- Strong coaching skills, both of individuals and teams.
- Outstanding facilitation and organization skills.
- Proactive & go getter attitude, team motivator.
- Removing impediments
- Accurately measuring velocity
- Validating development roadmaps with the business
- Open & transparent.
- Excellent communication skills (in English).
You will maintain a technical focus with applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team and be willing to have technical involvement to support the team getting the job done.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- Relocation package (VISA, fees, etc...) when you are not living in the Netherlands.
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact Barbara Poveda (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 654 23 52 61. We look forward to meeting you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications