IT Security Specialist
For our IT Security Department, we are currently looking for an IT Security specialist who can help us further develop and professionalize the security function within LeaseWeb. You think about providing audit and risk analysis services as well as assisting with the implementation of security standards through security tooling. As a specialist, you will spend around 30% of your time on documentation and supporting ISO 27001/SOC1/PCI-DSS audits. The rest of your time will be spend on administration of security tooling, raising security awareness and incident management. Do you have a hands-on blue team mentality and enjoy a steep learning curve? Then we are looking for you!
The IT Security Department is responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing the information security operations for LeaseWeb on a global scale and its affiliated companies. The IT Security Department works with peers in the System Administration department, Legal department and Product Engineering to work towards a more secure LeaseWeb. Besides IT, we work the different business functions in order to ensure the implementation of the organization’s security policy across the globe.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead in the development/adoption and enforcement of information security policies, procedures and standards.
- Design, document and maintain LeaseWeb’s security policies (SOC, ISO and PCI information security policies including our data handling, and change management procedures).
- Evaluation of compliance with security policies
- Security Incident Response and process protocols including incident reporting and sanctions
- Administration of several security solutions, including Palo Alto Next-Gen firewalls, Kaspersky, Splunk, pfSense and Kali Linux.
- Testing, training and internal auditing of security procedures, mechanisms and measures
- Oversee and/or assist in performing of on-going security testing and monitoring of organization information systems including:
- Assess information security risks periodically
- Evaluate and recommend new information security technologies and counter-measures against threats to information or privacy
- Ensure awareness and compliance through adequate training programs.
- Managing the external auditors whom audit our ISMS once a year
- Liaise with customers regarding security related questions
Who are you?
- You have Completed Bachelor (HBO) or Master (WO) education
- Proven experience with auditing and security systems or similar position
- Experience implementing policies and procedures for ISO 27001, SOC1 and PCI-DSS (certified is preferable)
- Hands-on experience with one or multiple security solutions, including: Palo Alto Next-Gen firewalls, Kaspersky, Splunk, pfSense and Kali Linux.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify and fix security risk
- Eye for details, proactive attitude and being able to create structure
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Being able to share knowledge;
- Committed and reliable
- You have good command of spoken and written English. Dutch is a plus.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- Relocation package (VISA, fees, etc...) when you are not living in the Netherlands.
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Who are we?
LeaseWeb is fully staffed with talented people who are working hard to empower you and our customers to reach a greater world. Our organizational structure is quite flat and we value independence and entrepreneurship. When you have a company that is a melting pot of nationalities like ours, it’s not always easy to find a way to get everyone to connect with our spirit of blue and orange. Sometimes simply working together isn’t enough. If you really want to bind a team together, then you need to make sure they have fun together (and that’s something we are taking care of!)
The atmosphere is informal and multicultural (37+ nationalities) and there is a clear focus on innovation.
We are quickly moving towards becoming an agile company which gives our teams a lot of freedom.
Interested to be part of our team? Please don’t hesitate to contact Barbara Poveda (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 654 23 52 61. We look forward to meeting you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.