Do you have a strong affinity with IT Security? If so, we are looking for an IT Security Specialist for our HQ located in Amsterdam to ensure the implementation of the organizations security policies.
The IT Security Department is responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing the information security operations for LeaseWeb and its affiliated companies. The IT Security Department will interface with peers in the Sysadmin department, Legal department, Product Engineering as well as with the different business functions in order to ensure the implementation of the organization’s security policy and promote the Security by Design philosophy.
Purpose of Your Role:
Proposes and implements necessary security policies, procedures and standards. Advises, supports, informs, provides training and security awareness. You are recognized as the ICT security expert by peers.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead in the development/adoption and enforcement of Information Security policies, procedures and standards.
- Design, document and maintain LeaseWeb’s Security Procedures that include:
- Our global framework that integrates SOC, ISO and PCI information security policies including our data handling, and change management procedures
- Evaluation of compliance with security policies
- Business continuity, Disaster Recovery, Crisis Management and Emergency operating procedures
- Security Incident Response and process protocols including Incident Reporting and Sanctions
- Testing, training and internal auditing of security procedures, mechanisms and measures
- Document more and thoroughly the key procedures and processes
- Oversee and/or assist in performing of on-going security testing and monitoring of organization information systems including:
- Assess information security risks periodically
- Conduct functionality and gap analyses to determine the extent to which key business areas and infrastructure comply with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Evaluate and recommend new information security technologies and counter-measures against threats to information or privacy
- Ensure awareness and compliance through adequate training programs.
- Performs periodic internal security audits in addition to managing the external auditors whom audit our ISMS once a year
- Liaise with customers regarding security related questions
Who are you?
- Proven experience within IT Security, ICT / Financial auditor or risk management specialist or similar position
- Experience or familiarity with relevant technology and equipment
- Experience with ISO 27001, SOC1 and PCI-DSS is expected
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify and fix security risks
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Committed and reliable
- A bachelor’s or master degree preferably in computer science, business administration or IT / financial auditing
- Further education in security administration or similar field will be an asset (eg. CISSP, CISM, CISA)
- You have good command of spoken and written English
Interested and keen to apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact James Lodge (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 621 500 063. We look forward to hearing from you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications