Case Officer - Brand Abuse
The Abuse Prevention department is part of LeaseWeb Global BV and aims to protect the brand ‘LeaseWeb’ on a national and international level against prejudice and risk factors that lie within the nature and extent of the services of LeaseWeb. This is expressed specifically in the “cleaning” of the LeaseWeb network (home and abroad) so that the customer has an uninterrupted experience of its web hosting requirements. Other stakeholders should see LeaseWeb as a solid, professional party.
What is the role about?
As a Case Officer, you will be primarily responsible for proper handling of first line abuse notifications, which will include convincing the customer to take appropriate action, and propagate LeaseWeb operational policy toward stakeholders. You will independently handle incoming (per email as well as per phone) first line tickets in the area of abuse together with your colleagues. These issues can vary from spam reports to phishing or more legal related issues, but also advice customers concerning abuse related issues.
You will be maintaining operational contacts with various organizations whom combat online abuse and internet safety, such as the Dutch foundation against child abuse. By nature, you will be part of and provide input for a variety of trajectories and projects, including giving trainings and presentations.
Who are you?
Are you a communicative professional and aware of the sensitive nature of certain information? Are you able to work with multiple stakeholders and can you deal with demanding authorities?
Please check the requirements below:
- Able to use discretion in sensitive situations.
- High level of integrity and organization sensitivity.
- Understanding of Abuse Handling: Spam, Phishing, Hacking, Malware etc.
- Awareness of Intellectual Property law is advantageous
- 1 to 3 years’ experience within an IT (Security) and/or Abuse Desk position
- Ability to deal with demanding and high volume stakeholders.
- Team player
- Bachelor level education or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, in customer facing orientation.
- Command of spoken and written Dutch / German is a pre.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact James Lodge (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 621 500 063. We look forward to hearing from you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.