Trainee Facility Management
Hands on and focused on Facility Services? A department to be proud of! We (Facility Management) are responsible for the properties of LeaseWeb and all related facility services. In addition, we have our hands full with interesting projects.
Think of optimizing our phone system, travel policy, access management, internal moves & renovations, making our products and services more sustainable, implementing new interior concepts, the certification of our office and much more!
We are looking for the best and brightest minds to join our Facility team and help us to facilitate our colleagues in the best way possible. We would like to hear your story and give you an opportunity to learn and further develop your skills.
The Facility Department takes responsibility for all facility services for LeaseWeb Global BV and operates from the headquarters in Amsterdam. We are an enthusiastic, flexible team of 6 people. We like to work fast and efficient with a good sense of humor.
What is the Role about?
LeaseWeb is seeking a Facility Intern with strong interest in 360 Degree Facility Managment. He/she will be working on various projects, but the main project will be the design and implementation of a digital products and services catalog.
You will be coached and trained by the Facility Manager, while managing your own project/ asignment and KPIs.
Supporting the Facility Manager in:
- Design and implementation of a digital products and services catalog
- Project- or subproject leader for (small) projects such as: new travel app, updating different systems, internal movings, etc.
Supporting our Facility Desk in:
- Coordinating facility tasks
- Organizing internal events
- Working with suppliers
Who are you?
- Masters or Bachelors student in Facility Management (Within EU only!)
- Have some work experience in Facility Management and a strong ambition to learn
- Good customer service skills and the ability to conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times as you will have daily contact with both customers and business owners.
- Well developed time management skills, with the ability to handle many priorities simultaneously
- Hands on mentality, out of the box thinker
- Good MS Office skills (visio)
What’s in it for you?
- An adventure in a highly competitive environment
- Real projects and responsibilities
- Internship compensation
- Duration of 6-month, with possibility of extension
- Free lunch, Free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and know all about Facility Management in the broadest sense
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international (40 nationalities), and fast growing organization
LeaseWeb is one of the world’s largest hosting brands, providing Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) hosting solutions to over 17,500 customers worldwide, ranging from SMBs to enterprises. Services include Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Bare Metal Servers, CDN (Content Delivery Network), Colocation, Managed Hosting, and Hybrid Solutions, with 24/7 support.
Want to learn more or apply?
Click on the apply button if you wish to apply directly. For more information, please send your CV to Igor Dekker (Talent Acquisition Lead) via email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!
Start Date: Flexible