Are you an innovative and service orientated Customer Care Representative? Do you have the ability to solve problems in a calm and timely manner? If so, LeaseWeb are looking for a number of Customer Care Representatives for our Level 1, Customer Care team.
Our Customer Care Level 1 department is the first line of contact for our customers within Customer Care organization and is the representative for them further into operational levels. We are responsible to answer all customer questions via tickets, phone and chat. You will be working in a rotating, 24*7 shift.
Purpose of the role:
Act as the first point of contact to support customers with service requests and incidents to ensure they are able to fully use LeaseWeb services and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Efficiency gathers inbound technical and non-technical queries (details & logs) from customers through channels like phone, email, and chat, whilst maintaining a positive image for the company. Prioritise and route incidents reported by customers and alarms raised by monitoring tools.
- Resolve queries from which the answers are documented in order to achieve a first-time resolution
- Dispatch requests to fulfilment engineers
- Track and take ownership of tickets until successfully resolved within other departments
- Ensure that internal processes and inter-departmental processes are followed.
Who are you?
Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service, liaising with customers on a daily basis?
- Proven background in Customer Service
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Result Driven
- Affinity with IT
- Willingness to work in 24*7 shift
- Fluent English communication skills. Dutch language skills would be highly advantageous.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact James Lodge (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via email@example.com or +31 621 500 063. We look forward to hearing from you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.