Account Manager Benelux
Are you an energetic go-getter? Are you truly customer focused and result driven? Do you have a proven ability to turn leads into deals? Can you start and develop long term relationships? Are you looking to make the IT and Hosting landscape your expertise?
Within LeaseWeb, the Sales organization takes responsibility for the full sales cycle. From engaging prospects (business development) to seeking new opportunities to increase the services to existing customers (account management). The team is multi-cultural and consists of eager professionals full of drive and ambition. The culture is dynamic and fast paced. This has led to an innovative mindset, continuously seeking improvement.
The organization is quickly growing and engaging new international markets. We are now searching for an Account Manager Benelux to introduce LeaseWeb solutions and grow our presence in different markets.
What is the role about?
As an Account Manager you are responsible for selling our IaaS solutions. You will be growing our market share by following up on qualified leads in the Benelux region and turning them into LeaseWeb customers. You will take ownership of relationships and business deals with potential and existing clients. This position is characterized by freedom of action, drive, sense of responsibility and, of course a strong commercial focus.
Who are you?
Are you an energetic go-getter? Are you truly customer focused and result driven? Do you have a proven ability to turn leads into deals? Can you kick-start and develop long term relationships? Are you looking to make the IT and Hosting landscape your expertise?
We are looking for:
- Relevant experience in Sales in the Benelux Region
- Bachelor level education or equivalent work experience
- Experienced in or interest in the IT Industry
- Solid sales account management experience (2-5 years)
- Go-getter, willing to go the extra mile to turn a lead into a deal
- Natural ability to build and maintain relationships with potential and new customers
- Keen to prosper making your colleagues successful as well
- (Near-) native Dutch
- (Near-) native English, both spoken and written
- Legally allowed to work in The Netherlands
The position will be based in Amsterdam
BE THE FUTURE
Work for LeaseWeb and be part of the beating heart of the internet. LeaseWeb is a leading Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) provider serving a worldwide portfolio of 17,500 customers ranging from SMBs to Enterprises. Our products include: Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Hosting, Colocation, Dedicated Servers, CDN and Cyber Security services. Since 1997 LeaseWeb has provided infrastructure for mission-critical websites, internet applications, email servers, security, and storage services. We operate 17 data centres across Europe, Asia and North America, all of which are backed by a reliable worldwide network with a total capacity of more than 5.5 Tbps.
Driven by a deep commitment to our customers’ success, we continually work to create innovative products and solutions. When you join LeaseWeb, you become part of a team that is truly shaping the future of technology.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, above market average + quarterly bonus, company bonus;
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan;
- Free lunch, free parking;
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career;
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization.
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Igor Dekker, Talent Acquisition Lead via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.