IT Security Manager
Do you have a strong affinity with IT Security? If so, we are looking for an IT Security Manager for our HQ located in Amsterdam.
The IT Security Department is responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing the information security operations for LeaseWeb. The IT Security Manager will interface with peers in the Sys Admin and Legal departments, as well as with the leaders of different business departments. The IT Security Manager will directly report to the CFO.
Purpose of Your Role:
In this role, you will look to globally build out our existing team in the future and perform two core functions for LeaseWeb. The first is overseeing the operations of LeaseWeb's information security operations through management of the organization's security professionals. The second is establishing an enterprise security stance through policy, architecture and training processes.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead a team of IT Security professionals and we are responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing our information security operations.
- Participate in the development, enforcement, and maintenance of policies, procedures, measures, and mechanisms to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
- Prevent, detect, contain, and correct information security breaches by aligning information security standards and compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Align with other IT leaders, to ensure that infrastructure design and implementation meets the security requirements.
- Development, maintenance, and execution of an internal audit program, security testing program, intelligent detection & response services, as well as overseeing security evaluations on prospective vendors/partners.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team in the case of incidents
Who are you?
- Proven experience as security manager or similar position
- Able to work under pressure and cope with uncertainty
- Experience using or familiarity with relevant technology and equipment
- Experience in reporting and emergency response planning
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify and fix security risks
- Solid understanding of budgeting
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Committed and reliable
- A bachelor’s degree preferably in computer science, programming, or a related
- Further education in security administration or similar field will be an asset (eg. CISSP, CISM, CISA)
- Familiarity with ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS is expected
- You have good command of spoken and written Dutch and English
What we offer
- Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events
Interested and keen to apply?
If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact James Lodge (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via email@example.com or +31 621 500 063. We look forward to meeting you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.