Do you have a strong affinity with IT Security? If so, we are looking for an IT Security Manager for our HQ located in Amsterdam.
In this role you are responsible for the rolling out and implementation of IT Security Policies across the LeaseWeb. You will be tasked with manage/coach the existing members of the security team and possibly build out this team in the future globally. You are closely involved in ensuring the optimal security, reliability and availability of information within the corporate organization.
Further duties and responsibilities include:
- Correctly handling escalations and complex incidents at IT Security and improving the security processes
- Supervising projects and recommendations based on IT Security policies
- Continuous commitment to achieving quality improvement of the security department
- Develop and manage a Security strategy and roadmap.
- Preparing security reports and submitting them to Management
- Analyzing statistics and acting in anticipation of them
- Safeguarding Security policies and the Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Targeted cooperation with investigative authorities
- Preparing and giving security awareness presentations with the aim of increasing employees’ security awareness
- Performing HRM duties for the IT Security department
- Representing Security in contacts with external stakeholders and working groups
- Be able to act as the Security evangelist on behalf of LeaseWeb towards external organizations
- Assist LeaseWeb personnel (Sales, Marketing, etc.) in Security matters
- Education at Bachelor (HBO) level or higher required
- A security certification (CISSP, CISM, CISA or equivalent) is highly preferred Familiarity with ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS is also expected.
- 3+ years’ experience in managing a team, including hiring, managing and coaching
- You have experience in the hosting industry and are familiar with the latest technologies
- You have relevant work experience in handling IT Security issues and worked with IT security within a Windows/Linux environment
- You have good command of spoken and written Dutch and English
- Prior experience in a dynamic project based environment with strong customer focus
- You hold a valid (category B) driver’s license
BE THE FUTURE
Work for LeaseWeb and be part of the beating heart of the internet. LeaseWeb is a leading Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) provider serving a worldwide portfolio of 17,500 customers ranging from SMBs to Enterprises. Our products include: Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Hosting, Colocation, Dedicated Servers, CDN and Cyber Security services. Since 1997 LeaseWeb has provided infrastructure for mission-critical websites, internet applications, email servers, security, and storage services. We operate 17 data centres across Europe, Asia and North America, all of which are backed by a reliable worldwide network with a total capacity of more than 5.5 Tbps.
Driven by a deep commitment to our customers’ success, we continually work to create innovative products and solutions. When you join LeaseWeb, you become part of a team that is truly shaping the future of technology.
How to apply:
If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact James Lodge (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via email@example.com or +31 621 500 063. We look forward to meeting you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.