Are you customer focused with enough technical savvy to make things work? Do you have experience in managing internal IT Systems and broad software knowledge? Are you eager to be part of a great team and does a hectic and stressful environment give you an adrenaline rush?
IT Services is divided in three teams, each with their own specific tasks and responsibilities. The current role is part of the Infra & Project team. This team is responsible for our infrastructure, partly on physical machine but mainly virtualized. within LeaseWeb, the team of System Administrators is responsible for the administration of all internal IT Systems across our global locations and group entities. This includes being responsible for effective installation, configuration, operation and maintenance of systems hardware and software in order to provide technical support to maintain the highest possible availability of business applications. The team also support internal customers with technical questions, problems or requests in order to maximize internal customer satisfaction.
What is the Role?
In your role as the System Administrator, you are responsible for properly configuring IT infrastructure in order to get the highest possible availability and the best performance. Your tasks will be to administer our Windows and Linux servers and to provide and maintain an optimally functional application landscape. Apart from day to day tasks you will also be involved in projects relating to new business and office applications.
As the System Administrator you are involved in the maintenance and the changes made in the Infrastructure. You have responsibility for installing and configuring new components, support the customer in this process and will also manage third line support in solving incidents and structural problems in a broad range of technological products.
- Proven System Administration (Microsoft) experience
- Deep knowledge of MS Office 365
- In-depth experience with Sharepoint
- Demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2012R2. MCITP Windows Server 2012/2012R2 certification is preferred;
- MCSE Certification is preferred
- Skype for Business, Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010 & Microsoft System Center
- SQL, MySQL, VOIP and Linux experience is an advantage
- Understanding of network technology like switches, routers, and firewalls is a plus
- Professional and intellectual capacities at higher professional education (HBO) level attained through work or education/training
- Good communication skills in English, Dutch would be advantageous
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization
Interested in applying?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact James Lodge (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via email@example.com or +31 621 500 063. We look forward to meeting you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.