Do you have proven Functional SAP experience? In-depth knowledge of SD, MM, PM? Are you a natural leader? If so, our Functional Application Team are looking for you…
We are constantly faced with the challenges of keeping our systems updated to enable our employees to take the company to the next level. One of these steps is the creation of our new SAP Application Management team. This team acts as knowledge base and point of contact on SAP implementation and development across all entities and functionalities.
Continuous improvement is the name of the game and will be what enables further growth.
Purpose of the role?
In this challenging and diverse role, you will be team lead of a dedicated team and will be fully involved in all phases of the implementation and operation of SAP in a fast changing environment. All our SAP functionality will be interfaced through PI with 25+ home grown and constantly changing applications. Your prior experience will be valuable in implementing a new service line within the organization that did not exist before.
Besides being a team lead, you also like still to be active and work along with the team as Functional Application Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the internal team and external partner(s) providing guidance, support, instruction and inspiration to the end user organization based on the (SAP) application scope
- Responsible for vendor management for SAP application maintenance
- Escalation contact in case of major incident with high business impact, leading resolution calls, responsible for communication
- Apply the incident, service request and problem management process and improvements in close collaboration with our IT Service Management global team and the key user organization
- Develop and maintain specific service levels for the in scope applications
- Work to improve and maintain the stability of the applications, leading and following up relevant actions towards stability improvements, including regular interactions with the technical teams (infrastructure, technical application management), problem management follow up, root cause analysis
- Lead continuous risks and security improvements and remediation in SAP app access and authorizations
- Release management strategy planning and alignment with the central project to make sure application maintenance and vital SAP functions are not at risk and implementation acceptance is managed
- Release management scoping, planning and execution for SAP applications in scope regarding RFCs
- Responsible for knowledge management strategy of the overall SAP solutions (functional, technical, configuration designs for example)
- Managing the functional scope between the employees and make sure knowledge is covered and secured
- Facilitate international growth of LeaseWeb through adding entities in the SAP system
- Set up and manage document layouts and set up the document management tasks
- Document and deploy SAP processes to the end users
- Test updates, application improvements, and new versions of the SAP software before release
Who are you?
- Functional knowledge of multiple SAP modules: SD, MM, PM
- Proven experience leading a team on a day to day basis
- You are a proactive person with excellent communication and social skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Quickly understand work flows and processes
- You have a relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written Dutch and English
What we offer
- Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact James Lodge (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 621 500 063. We look forward to meeting you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.