Reporting to the Manager Supply chain, the Senior Buyer will deliver significant cost reductions, whilst maintaining the highest standards of material quality, service levels and safety, working within a robust and proven set of procedures. In addition, you will be expected to promote the many facets of LeaseWeb’s procurement function whilst at the same time develop and introduce procurement strategies covering a number of product portfolios.
What will you do?
- Development of strategic supplier positioning matrices.
- Development and implementation of supplier strategies.
- Meet and exceed all operational KPI’s in Quality, Cost, Delivery performance.
- Develop and implement supplier development programs to enhance relationships to use as leverage for future business opportunities.
- Liaise with suppliers both internal and external.
- Coordinate and complete weekly and monthly reporting.
- Ensure compliance with all record keeping requirements
- Undertake any ad-hoc projects, initiatives, tasks as directed by the Manager Supply Chain.
- Management of end-end transactional process of key suppliers
- Plan, implement & manage benchmarking and tendering projects
- Professionally qualified (Master / Nevi 1 and 2)
- Lateral thinker, able to deal with volatile and varied workload
- Track record of delivering significant procurement benefits
- Flexible, reliable and calm under pressure
- Able to build good working relationships across all levels internally and externally with suppliers
- Must have a proven track record in improving Quality, Cost and Delivery metrics.
- Full understanding of tendering processes
- Experience taking a lead role in negotiation of terms and conditions and Service Level Agreements.
- Experience in project planning and resource management (Time management skills).
- Experience in working with cross functional teams, e.g. Engineering, Commercial
- Develop and implement procurement and product strategies
- Implement negotiation strategies, methods and techniques
- Creative thinker, well organized and self-disciplined
- Strong communication skills (oral & written)
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- SAP experience is a pre
LeaseWeb is a leading Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) provider serving a worldwide portfolio of over 17,500 customers ranging from SMBs to Enterprises. Our services include Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Hosting, Colocation, and Dedicated Hosting supported by exceptional customer service and technical support. With more than 70,000 servers under management, we provide infrastructure for mission-critical websites, Internet applications, email servers, security, and storage services since 1997. We operate 17 data centers in locations across Europe, Asia and North America, all of which are backed by a superior worldwide network with a total capacity of more than 5.5 Tbps.
What we offer:
We offer a competitive salary with secondary benefits like a defined contribution pension plan, a collective health care plan, annual bonus scheme and 25 days of paid time-off.
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Igor Dekker via, email@example.com
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.