Do you have a passion for solving complex, technical issues for customers? If so, we are looking for an Engineer for our Technical Support Department at our Data Center in Frankfurt. We have 5 teams working in a rotating 24*7 shift.
What is the role about?
- Handling incoming service requests through phone, chat and/or our ticket system.
- You have a talent in handling incidents and solving problems for our customers.
- Liaising with our level 1 team in order to find correct solutions.
Resolving 2nd level technical issues like:
- Configuration and installation of hardware components like servers, switches and PDU’s
- Installation of Linux and Windows servers
- Identify hard and software issues
- Installation of e.g. Plesk, DirectAdmin and cPanel
- Prepare technical documentation
- Exchange hardware components
Who are you?
Are you passionate about customer satisfaction and handling complex technical issues? If so, we are looking for Engineers with:
- At least 1 year of experience in a technical support role
- Ideally, Linux knowledge and a LPIC-I certification
- Any knowledge of Windows would be advantageous
- ITIL, Apache, Postfix and MySQL knowledge would be beneficial
- Good English and German communication skills
- Available to work in rotating shifts
- Driver’s license
- Eligibility to work in Germany
What we offer:
- Annual company bonus scheme
- Good work life balance
- Free lunch and free fruit as well as hot and cold drinks
- Travel allowance
- Workplace health promotions
- Company pension scheme
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Fun events like summer and end of year parties, team and sport events
- Of course, you will also get a present on your birthday, wedding and for your work anniversary
- We have a lounge area including a pool table, table-football, a TV and many more
- Good connection to public transport
Want to apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Valeria Goldberg, HR Advisor via phone 069-24752860 or email: email@example.com.