Do you have a passion for solving complex, technical issues for customers? If so, we are looking for an Engineer for our Technical Support Department at our Data Center in Frankfurt. We have 5 teams working in rotating shifts.
What is the role about?
- Handling incoming service requests via phone, chat and/or our ticket system
- Handling incidents and solving problems for our customers
- Liaising with our level 1 team in order to find best solutions
- Resolving 2nd level technical issues such as:
- Configuration and installation of hardware components including servers, switches and PDU’s
- Installation of Linux and Windows servers
- Identify hard and software issues
- Installation of Plesk, DirectAdmin and cPanel
- Prepare technical documentation
- Exchange hardware components
Who are you?
You are passionate about customer satisfaction and handling complex technical issues. Our Engineers have:
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a technical support role
- Linux knowledge and a LPIC-I certification
- Knowledge of Windows
- ITIL, Apache, Postfix and MySQL knowledge
- A minimum of B2 level English and German skills
- Available to work in rotating 24*7 shifts
- Driver’s license
- Eligibility to work in Germany
What we offer:
- Annual company bonus scheme
- Good work-life balance
- Free lunch, snacks and fruit as well as hot and cold drinks
- Workplace health initiatives
- Company pension scheme
- Development opportunities
- Fun events like summer and end of year parties, team and sport events
- A present on your birthday, for your wedding and your work anniversary
- Lounge area with a pool table, table-football, a TV and more
- Good public transport connections
Want to apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Martina Paltenghi, HR Business Partner via phone 069-24752860 or email: email@example.com.