Leaseweb is looking for a Accounts Receivable Administrator based in our HQ in Amsterdam. The mission of the Accounts Receivable department is to collect outstanding sales invoices. We are the point of contact for customers concerning financial data such as queries regarding invoices and payments.
You will be part of a team of four that services both national and international customers.
Description and responsibilities:
Your main tasks will be to collect overdue sales invoices and to agree upon payment plans with customers. You will follow-up on agreements, prepare reports, process daily bank statements and handle customer questions via e-mail and telephone. Besides that you will:
- Proactively contact customers with overdue balances and ensure payment of open invoices
- Sending letters / mails regarding outstanding invoices, payment plans etc.
- Create and monitor Accounts Receivable reports
- Consult with our sales team about the payment behavior of their client portfolio
- Handle cases that were transferred to collection agencies
- Process the daily bank statements in SAP
- Check new order payments
- You are a team player with good social and communication skills
- Proactive and hands-on mentality
- Customer oriented
- Accurate and structured way of working
- Affinity with the IT landscape
- Ideally, you have around 2 years of experience in a similar position
- MBO level obtained through education or experience
- You are fluent in English and ideally, you are fluent in Dutch as well. German is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience with administrative / accounting processes
- Good knowledge of Windows and MS Office
- Experience with accounting software, SAP is an advantage
What we offer
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch and free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist via: email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.