Managing Director Leaseweb UK
Leaseweb is seeking an exceptional leader to take Leaseweb UK to the next level of growth. The leader will take responsibility for further growing the customer base across different segments and vertical industries, establishing successful strategic partnerships and increase the productivity of the sales teams in the region.
Leaseweb has defined an ambitious growth strategy and is currently undergoing a significant transformation to deliver successfully on its strategic objectives. The new leader will take a crucial role in driving double digit growth in the region and will assume the following main responsibilities:
- Hands-on responsibility for driving sales growth in the region, creating a much more significant presence for Leaseweb following the scale and potential of the market.
- Provide clear and motivational leadership. Ensure that everyone understands what is expected of them, that messaging both internally and externally is aligned.
- Implement a sales strategy in the region aligned with the global sales strategy.
- Build and execute an ambitious growth plan for the UK market.
- Oversee and manage the end-to-end business including data center operations.
- Develop long-range business plans, annual sales forecasts, sales strategy and initiatives fully aligned with marketing; contribute to achieving P&L objectives within an agreed budget structure.
- Build a highly functioning organization. Provide necessary internal empowering leadership to motivate the staff taking ownership for successfully delivering on objectives.
- Full P&L responsibility for Leaseweb UK Ltd.
The required leader is a driven and charismatic individual with excellent people management and relationship skills.
- Successful sales leadership track record in an enterprise technology environment, selling both direct as well as through a partner network. Full P&L ownership would be advantageous.
- Has held responsibility for commercial matters, preferably with experience gained in an enterprise application software (SaaS) and/or Managed Infrastructure Services Company.
- Extensive network within System Integrators and/or Independent Software Vendors (SaaS) industry. Understanding of cloud infrastructure business would be obvious.
- Demonstrated success in driving a transition in a go-to-market strategy towards larger internet savvy businesses,and strategic business partnerships and delivering revenue targets.
- Experienced in managing customer relationships across multiple countries in EMEA.
- Background in a global quoted business which requires sales strategies to be aligned and an understanding of the need to deliver revenue against quarterly goals.
- Has operated in both large and small/medium size international organizations.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + company bonus;
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and 100% premium medical insurance for yourself and your family
- 28 paid holidays, excluding bank holidays
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career;
- A flexible, dynamic environment in the heart of London.
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Barbara Poveda, Talent Acquisition Lead via: email@example.com
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.