Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
Leaseweb is looking for a German speaking Acquisition Manager to drive sales in the German market. You are a direct revenue contributor and will grow the current client portfolio in the region. If you have a strong track record generating new business in Berlin, within the technical market then this role is perfect for you!
Our multi-cultural team consists of eager professionals who are driven and ambitious and create a dynamic and fast-paced team culture. This has led to an innovative mindset continuously seeking improvements.
This position is characterized by independence, freedom of action, drive and a sense of responsibility, naturally alongside a commercial focus.
What is the role about
- You will be responsible for defining and executing the sales strategy in order to grow and expand our business across the region. This will require you to identify potential customers and reach your regional sales goals
- You have at least 5 years of B2B Salesexperience working in high technology industry
- You will regularly attend conferences and meet-ups to promote Leaseweb products to potential clients and forge relationships with industry leaders
- You will proactively generate, qualify and close new business opportunities through effective networking and maintain a good relationship with them
- You naturally develop, safeguard and share account intelligence, domain and market knowledge
- You speak fluent German and English
What we offer
- Competitive salary, uncapped commission model, quarterly targets, annual company bonus
- Good secondary benefits
- Great coffee
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, however not for applying, please contact Jana Reiss via, email@example.com. We look forward meeting you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.