Data Center Specialist - Haarlem
Are you passionate about Hardware and Server Installation? Do you want to boost your career at a large cloud provider? If so, I have a good news, we are looking for a Data center specialist.
This is a hardware-focused role in Haarlem, providing colocation, dedicated servers, cloud and PoP Services.
What will you do?
- Take ownership of building new services such as servers, private racks, colocations and process updates on them.
- Windows and Linux Server Installations, including hardware and software configuration
- Hardware and Software updating
- Server recovery
- Managing hardware / spare part replacement
- Ticket resolving
- Troubleshooting closely with the Level 1 and Level 2 support team
- Administration due to the client requirements
- Participating in the capacity planning
- Project Management around provisioning of new servers or relocation of servers
- Work closely with the other Data centers of Leaseweb
What makes us happy?
You have an IT background and you know how a Data center works.
On top of that
- Knowledge of Dell, HP or Supermicro server products
- Linux / Windows experience
- Experience with server building
- Problem solving mentality
- Basic Network knowledge
- At least 5 years of experience in provisioning (cloud) servers
- You’re a self-starter and are able to work independently. We appreciate if you are proactive and adaptable and can work in a fast-paced environment. This means you need to be self-sustainable in daily operations.
- You need to be eligible to work in the Netherlands
What can we offer for you?
- Competitive salary
- Annual Bonus
- Be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers - people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world’s top business and technology professionals.
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that is growing quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Click on the apply button if you wish to apply directly. For more information, please contact Barbara Poveda (Talent Acquisition Lead) via firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.