The Leaseweb Product Management Team is undergoing a period of rapid growth as it explores and develops new propositions. Because of this, we are currently looking for an experienced and talented Product Manager to join our Global Product Management team.
Here at Leaseweb we dream about the next best idea and how to excite and delight our Customers. We want you to become part of the team that makes the magic happen. The best part of the job is that you get to decide what happens next. Help us create the perfect vision, and roadmap that will make us proud and help us deliver that great customer experience.
Are you looking to join a fast moving, global company within the hybrid cloud and hosting industry? Get in touch.
What is the role about?
The Product Manager will be in charge of developing and executing a strategy for our Customer Portal. You will help grow Leaseweb’s business through a combination of using your expertise, insight into customer needs and market competition, and top-notch communication skills. To unify several disparate, customer-focused systems into a single experience for the customer aimed at improving the purchase, onboarding, using, billing, and support to our customers.
If you have a passion for knocking down complexity, building best-in-class experiences for your users, and building smart tools and content is your thing - we want you!
Interact with both current and potential customers to develop a deep understanding of their needs when it comes to our portal
Develop a deep knowledge of our current portal, map out the customer insights, and identify the gaps. In close collaboration with sales, marketing, customer care, product owners and scrum teams.
Utilize your strong Voice of Customer skills to develop requirements and long-term vision and roadmap. Both for technical capabilities as well as content provided through the portal.
Work closely with the commercial product teams and the website teams for an aligned and unified experience.
Orchestrate engineering teams using agile methodologies to deliver on our vision including product roadmap development, sprint planning, user story creation, backlog prioritization.
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 6+ years as a Product (Marketing) Manager or equivalent
- Significant experience working cross-functionally with internal stakeholders (engineers, developers, sales, marketing, customer/technical support) as well as with external customers, and is comfortable serving as the bridge between them.
- Able to collaborate at a variety of levels on product vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Strong commercial and motivational skills and drive
- Able to use data to establish priorities and drive actions.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and priorities simultaneously.
- Outstanding communication skills, excellent command of English
- Thrives in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Marketing required
- Knowledge of the IT market and/or cloud, ISP or hosting industry
- Collaborative by nature with an open and engaging style
- Action-oriented, self motivated, and a team player.
What we offer
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- VISA sponsorship when you are not living in the Netherlands.
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.