Do you love solving problems that others can’t fix? Are you comfortable walking novices through complicated computer tasks? If so, we want to hear from you! The System Administration team is looking for a System Engineer for our internal applications.
You should have a mix of technical and customer service skills and be passionate about technology and helping people. You will support both Macs and PCs, BYOD, printer, faxes, copiers, etc. We’re looking for team-oriented, motivated professionals. If this sounds like a good fit, get in touch with us today.
What will you do?
- Be responsible for the internal applications and platforms in order to make sure our internal services run smoothly.
- Create the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Develop, test, deploy, administrate, monitor and maintain the infrastructure.
- Analyse requirements and designs, develops and maintains products and services.
- Act as a Level 3 support and escalation point for end users.
- Actively involve in new developments with software engineers.
- Experience working in system administration
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products and remote control
- Experience in service desk application management (Deskpro, Jira, SCCM, Exchange Online, Microsoft 365, Active Directory etc.)
- Experience in Server Management – primary in Microsoft, Linux knowledge is nice to have
- Flexibility the team’s Out-of-office duty schedule
- Proficiency in English, Dutch is a plus
Leaseweb is a leading cloud hosting provider that offers a broad range of products and services including, private cloud, dedicated servers, hybrid hosting, colocation, CDN, and cybersecurity. Working with companies ranging from SMBs to enterprises, Leaseweb has the flexibility, market knowledge and technical expertise to provide the perfect balance of price and performance. The Leaseweb platform resides on one of the largest, most reliable networks in the world, boasting 5.5 Tbps bandwidth capacity and 99.999% core uptime, low latency, and fast response time from 16 data centers throughout the world.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus
- The possibility to develop yourself and build your career
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- Free lunch, free parking space, good coffee, fruit, gym discount, company parties, monthly drinks and more
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization
Want to learn more or apply?
Click on the apply button if you wish to apply directly. For more information, please contact Barbara Poveda (Talent Acquisition Lead) via firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.