Are you an energetic and solution oriented Network Engineer? Are you keen to join a fast moving organization with an impressive Network and the most inspiring colleagues in the industry? Let’s talk!
At LeaseWeb Network we procure, manage and support the networks and Internet traffic of the various LeaseWeb entities around the world and we support LeaseWeb enterprise customers with their advanced networking needs.
To ensure an optimized end-user experience for LeaseWeb's services, we have direct connectivity to more than 4000 Internet networks via our global Internet backbone with over 50 Points-of-Presence in Europe, the US and Asia, as well as to all major Tier 1 Internet backbones. Under the brand FiberRing we also provide network connectivity and Internet access services among the leading data centers in and around Amsterdam.
What is the role about?
- Handling network related incidents (analyze, resolve, report)
- Network maintenance (back-ups, spares management, documentation, IP address management)
- Provision network services (equipment configuration, test, administrative tasks)
- Support for projects and development in other LeaseWeb entities
- Train and coach colleagues (in own team and other teams, e.g. Global Support Center)
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor degree (working level)
- CCNP certification (or Juniper equivalent)
- Oral and Written communication in English (extra points for Dutch, but not essential)
- Customer orientation
- Extra-organizational awareness
- Ability to take initiative
- Commitment to quality
- Drive to analyze complex problems and delivering good solutions
- A balanced approach to stressful situations
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- VISA sponsorship when you are not living in the Netherlands.
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.