Global Brand and Communications Manager
Are you a natural born storyteller? Do you have great writing and brand building skills? Can you see both the proverbial forest and the trees? Let’s talk.
Leaseweb is seeking a branding and communication superstar with proven success conceptualizing, creating, and rolling out branding, content, communications projects. The Brand and Communication Manager is tasked with developing and protecting Leaseweb’s reputation, writing strategic and carefully targeted press communications, and inspiring our customers, partners, and industry analyst. He/she will continue to build on our current branding, helping to both increase internal adoption and external awareness.
This position requires managing multiple projects simultaneously, producing hands on work, and maintaining a positive, whistle-while-you-work approach. Our ideal candidate understands high-tech B2B companies, knows how to work in cross-functional teams, is solution oriented, flexible, self-driven and has the ability to quickly change course while never losing sight of the big picture.
The marketing team (currently 15 people) is responsible for all brand, demand and web marketing efforts. The young and dynamic team is based at Leaseweb’s headquarters in Amsterdam, and works in close cooperation with our offices in the US, UK, Germany, and Singapore.
- Create written materials, including product messaging, communications plans, thought leadership, and speeches
- Build on the brand story to define Leaseweb’s market position and establish the company as a global thought leader in cloud hosting
- Ensure consistent communications across all internal and external channels
- Develop and implement comprehensive social media and community management plans
- Build and maintain relationships with key media and industry analysts
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all crisis communications in coordination with both internal teams and external agencies
- Build out our CSR efforts and integrate them as a central part of the brand and company vision
- Track brand performance and work closely with sales, customer care, HR and marketing to optimize performance and make changes
- Supervise a team of brand and communications specialists including a Content Manager, Visual Content Creator, Product Marketer
- Work with other team leads to define priorities, create timelines, and ensure that projects are completed on time and on budget
- 7+ years in branding and corporate communications, preferably in high-tech
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills – we don’t just want an English native, we want a lover of language and communication
- Demonstrated experience in conceptualizing and creating digital communications including, press releases, messaging documents, thought leadership pieces, blogs, web copy, micro copy, etc.
- Experience with effectively managing external agencies (creative, content, PR, etc.)
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to simultaneously handle multiple priorities
- Highly organized, with ability to bring creativity and discipline to the existing team
- Collaborative with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with high-level executives
- Passion for your work
What we offer
- Competitive salary, holiday allowance and company bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- VISA sponsorship when you are not living in the Netherlands.
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.