Manager Customer Care
We are looking for an experienced Manager who will be responsible for the overall performance and results of the Customer Care department (Level 1, Level 2) in order to provide high- quality support to global customers in case of support requests as agreed in order to achieve maximum customer satisfaction 24/7.
- Focus on developing, coaching and mentoring team members. Create and maintain a ‘talent pool’ for the Leaseweb organization
- Responsible for the people management of the team (hire/fire decisions and pay/performance appraisals)
- Reporting on the status (Progress, SWOT’s , Performance, TTF, TTR, FTR etc) of the team to the Chief Operations Officer
- Serve as the first escalation level for customers regarding support issues
- Staffing of shift teams in such a way that performance targets (Customer satisfaction, response times) are met
- Responsible for outstanding Customer Satisfaction. Define and monitor a process of measuring and take appropriate action if necessary. High customer satisfaction is the best way to prevent churn
Our ideal candidates has :
- University degree
- 10+ years of experience as a Manager
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Customer focus
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch
- Proven leadership skills
- Experience in developing talent
- Planning and organizing skills
- Management control skills
- Good quality orientation
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.