B2B Marketing Campaign Manager
LeaseWeb is seeking a driven, talented and experienced B2B marketer to help accelerate the marketing success.
You will define and execute marketing programs that tell the LeaseWeb story, generate demand and leads for LeaseWeb globally.
To do this you will work with the global and local marketing teams, local sales teams, partners and other teams to understand marketing priorities, our targets, and audiences, and then translate those into marketing campaigns and programs.
You are responsible for the planning, execution and measurement of assigned marketing activities from lead to revenue.
Execution will focus on integrating tactics such as online and email marketing, social media, events, partner marketing and alliances.
The right candidate has successful experience in B2B marketing programs with an entrepreneurial spirit.
The Marketing team (currently 15 people) is responsible for all brand, demand and online marketing efforts. The young and dynamic team is based at LeaseWeb’s headquarters in Amsterdam, and works in close cooperation with our offices in the US, Germany, and Singapore.
- Drive our success in both prospects and new customers by knowing the industry markets and trends
- Plan, create and execute integrated campaigns and programs, across online and offline channels
- Identify opportunities and create automated programs that nurture prospects through the marketing and sales funnel
- Generate demand and build pipeline through effective planning and execution of marketing activities, programs and campaigns including the relevant use of account-based, data-driven, digital and lead to revenue marketing tactics.
- Manage end-to-end campaign process, from planning, execution to evaluation, including lead to revenue measurement
- Develop account based campaigns together with the sales team and alliance partners
Who are you?
- Substantial relevant work experience (>5 years) in marketing with high-technology companies/products. Experience in the cloud hosting industry is preferred.
- Demonstrated success in B2B marketing with ownership to drive success. Results driven.
- Strong project management skills. Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Strong understanding of the digital/social media/content marketing field
- Experience with marketing automation tooling and CRM is required
- The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
- A creative thinker with precise attention to detail.
- A Bachelor marketing degree; masters is preferred
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
Leaseweb is one of the world’s largest hosting brands, providing Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) hosting solutions to over 17,500 customers worldwide, ranging from SMBs to enterprises. Services include Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Bare Metal Servers, CDN (Content Delivery Network), Colocation, Managed Hosting, and Hybrid Solutions, with 24/7 support.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, above market average
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch, free parking
- Training and courses
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization
Want to apply?
Please use the link to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!