Location: Perth Amboy, NJ/ Remote during COVID-19 Pandemic
Job Type: Full-time
JD Logistics is looking for a results-driven individual with supply chain sales experience to boost sales of supply chain products in American market. The Sales Manager is responsible for directing the e-commerce B2C sales activities, while coordinating with cross-functional departments within the business unit.
The Successful Sales Manager Will:
- Appropriately manage the underlying activities needed to achieve or exceed margin and profitability goals for the region.
- Participate in overall e-commerce B2C services and processing with a focus on improving fulfillment and operational excellence.
- Develop and optimize product models. Monitor market dynamics, including customer and competitor developments and funnels relevant information in the industry.
- Manage and participate in the development and scheduling of special projects such as exhibition, public relations events, promotions, etc.
- Have strong business sense with the ability to drive the growth, directly impact the building of new solutions, services across JD Logistics’ growing footprint.
- Provide continuous feedback to management on both successes and challenges of the business.
- Provide input to the development of strategic sales plans that reflect the company's business strategy to advance market share and achieve profitable growth.
- More than 2 years relevant experience in e-commerce, sales, and/or supply chain industries.
- Strong business sense of internet and 3PL industry.
- Proven track record of sales achievement.
- Successful track record in directly driving business, maintaining client relationships and people management.
- Excellent leadership, influencing, organization, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- BA/BS required.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and tight deadlines.
JD.com is China’s largest online retailer and its biggest overall retailer, as well as the country’s biggest Internet company by revenue. JD.com sets the standard for online shopping through its commitment to quality, authenticity, and its vast product offering covering everything from fresh food and apparel to electronics and cosmetics. Its unrivalled nationwide fulfillment network provides standard same- and next-day delivery covering a population of more than 1 billion - a level of service and speed that is unmatched globally. As a technology-driven company, JD.com builds reliable and scalable platforms that bring value to partners and customers in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, Internet finance, cloud computing and smart technology. For more information, visit https://corporate.jd.com/home
About JD Logistics
JD Logistics, a business group under JD.com, which leverages the company’s advanced technology and logistics expertise to provide smart supply chain and logistics services to businesses across a wide range of industries. JD.com has one of the largest fulfillment infrastructure of any e-commerce company in the world. JD.com is the only e-commerce platform in the world to provide small-to-medium sized warehousing, oversized warehousing, cross border, cold chain delivery, frozen and chilled warehousing facilities, B2B and crowdsourcing logistics. We believe technology innovation can drive smart logistics. JD built the world’s first fully-automated warehouse in Shanghai, and we are currently developing our own drones delivery and automatic delivery robots. For more information, visit https://www.jdworldwide.com/jdl
JD.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in our employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender, color, religion, age, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, citizenship or national origin, and military membership or veteran status, or on any other basis which would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law.