Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi is the largest independent mobile advertising network in the world. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and developers with a uniquely global solution for advertising. The network is growing and now delivers the unprecedented ability to reach 1.64 Billion devices, in over 165 countries, through more than 200 Billion mobile ad impressions monthly. The company has over 17 offices including Bangalore (HQ), London, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Singapore, Tokyo and Dubai.
For more information, please visit http://www.inmobi.com
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What you will be doing?
In the role as revenue analyst, you would play a critical role in monitoring the critical revenue metrics and tracking them against the department short and long term objectives. You would also work closely with internal stakeholders in order to understand the metric trends and build roadmaps on how to keep improving them. You would also help in conducting market research activities to understand the broader adtech trends, market sizing, competitor analysis and more GTM activities.
We are looking for sharp, analytical and growth-oriented professionals, with strong communication skills who can solve complex problems in a structured manner, have experience of working in cross-functional roles and develop close strategic relationships with internal stakeholders, while proactively and clearly communicating data and insights to account management, sales, supply, product teams and to global leadership.
What is expected of you?
- Monitoring & tracking revenue health metrics of the department.
- Track revenue & margin trends and have data-driven insights to support recommendations.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to resolve revenue/margin gaps and identify areas of improvement.
- Provide feedback and help shape the quarterly revenue/margin outlook by looking at larger market trends & internal sales/AM interactions
- Own weekly reporting and quarterly exec level revenue/ margin reporting for the regions
- Engage in market research activities to identify trends, market sizing, competitor analysis and share recommendations for GTM of new solutions/products
- Handle commercial activities by working with operations and finance teams
- 3+ years of experience in a role encompassing Revenue management and data analysis
- Tech/ B Com (H)/ BBA (MBA preferred)
- Functional Area: Account/Revenue Management
- Strong knowledge of Key advertising metrics: CPA, CPM, CPC, etc
- Markets: SEA/JP/KR
- Significant experience in mobile / online advertising, direct marketing, or e-commerce industries.