The InMobi Story
We like big challenges. Building a new company in 2007 was no ordinary task. As the recession hit, the iPhone was born and launched a revolution. Mobile advertising wasn’t yet a thing, other than SMS, and venture capital funding was hard to come by for four guys in India.
Yet with passion, foresight, and conviction – InMobi charted its own course, helping to transform the way consumers engage with their phones and create today's booming app economy wherein consumers now spend 4.2 hours per day.
After fourteen years of innovation, our end-to-end advertising software platform, connected content and commerce experiences have formed a powerful engine for growth that activates audiences, drives real connections, and diversifies revenue for companies around the world.
Our global organization of InMobians are excited to continue discovering and developing impactful technologies that will continue to transform people, businesses, and society.
Title: Director of Business Development, Data & Strategic Partnerships
Location: SF Bay Area or SF preferred
Come join the inMobi Business Development Team, where you will be responsible for identifying, evaluating and negotiating partnerships with data and service providers across the advertising ecosystem to enhance the value and utility of inMobi services. This role will have a formative impact on many key strategic priorities for the inMobi Exchange, including identity resolution, addressable targeting, first-party data onboarding, attribution and third-party validation, among others.
The Experience You’ll Need:
- 8-10 years of business development experience, ideally in adtech / martech
- Demonstrated experience identifying, evaluating and structuring complex partnerships with material strategic and revenue impact
- Deep understanding of the adtech ecosystem (DSPs, SSPs, data providers, service providers, etc.) and value chains
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to clearly perceive and articulate value propositions and facilitate cross-functional collaboration
- Autonomous self-starter able to manage end-to-end deal flow
- A “win-win mindset” and ability to walk in the shoes of our partners. This is not a procurement role focused on negotiating the lowest-cost provider, but rather finding the best strategic partner for each need
- Prior experience in product or corp dev roles is a plus
The Impact You’ll Make:
- Identify, evaluate and negotiate data and vendor services partnerships that enhance the value of InMobi products and services
- Work closely with the customer data platform, product and legal teams to understand and formulate solutions to product roadmap priorities and negotiate appropriate business terms
- Create material and demonstrable revenue impact through enhanced value to inMobi customers
InMobi is the leading provider of content, monetization, and marketing technologies that fuel growth for industries around the world. Our end-to-end advertising software platform, connected content and commerce experiences activate audiences, drive real connections, and diversify revenue for businesses everywhere. With deep expertise and unique reach in mobile, InMobi is a trusted and transparent technology partner for marketers, content creators and businesses of all kinds.
Incorporated in Singapore, InMobi maintains a large presence in San Francisco and Bangalore and has operations in New York, Chicago, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Delhi, Mumbai, Beijing, Shanghai, Jakarta, Manila, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Seoul, Tokyo, London and Dubai. To learn more, visit inmobi.com.
InMobi creates transformative mobile experiences and software platforms to positively impact people, businesses, and societies around the world.
We believe that our innovations at the intersection of artificial intelligence, commerce, and the creator economy will revolutionize the way consumers use their mobile devices. Our mission is to power our customers’ growth with innovative content and commerce experiences that help them activate their audiences and drive real connections. How do we do it?
- An End-to-End Content, Monetization, & Marketing Platform the fuels industry growth
- AI-Powered Audience Activation for the open content, media and marketing ecosystem
- New Content and Commerce experiences for a world of connected devices
Check out the leadership team in North America here.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits:
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- 401(k) match
- Flexible working hours
- Parent friendly health benefits and work environment
- Wellness stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- $400 to set up your own home office to thrive in a post COVID world
- Post-covid hybrid work model for employees close to our offices in New York, San Francisco, Irvine, and Kansas City
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi is a place where everyone can grow. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we invite you to apply if this sounds like a role that would make you excited to work.
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. #LI-LP1