MARKETING INSIGHTA ANALYST- APAC
What does InMobi do?
InMobi is one the largest independent Adtech players globally with a record of accomplishment for innovations, customer centricity and privacy-first approach. We have been recognized on both 2018 and 2019 CNBC disruptor 50 list and as one of the Fast Company’s 2018’s most innovative company.
Currently, we run an Adstack that reaches to 1Bn+ Mobile users with relevant content and Ads in a privacy-first manner that enables meaningful decisions for end users and good revenue and retention for our media partners.
What is the InMobi family like?
Our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. Your work is visible, and you have an opportunity to make a real impact on a large organization.
You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer group, who will welcome you with open hearts and will go the extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment, so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources.
What is required from you?
As a part of the insights team you will be responsible for working through databases, pulling data insights, developing sales collateral, presentations, proposals and/or media plans, or anything else that is needed to successfully pitch to a client. You will need to think strategically about the marketing and advertising needs of our clients, and pitch how InMobi can support them in their objectives.
Experience: 3+ years’ experience in database languages (e.g. SQL, Python). Applied experience with machine learning and automated analytics on large datasets
Education: Bachelors or Masters in Information Science, Computer Science, or Statistics
- This position is ideal for someone who enjoys exploring data, is technically curious, loves to find patterns in large seemingly disparate data sets, to develop solutions that positively impact the business.
- Interpret consumer behavior in creating custom audiences for the purposes of media activation
- Analyze various data sources which support client solutions
- Project Management of team deliverables focused on both quality and timeliness
- Performance Tracking of Audience Intelligence business units
- Evaluating the ROI of solutions and their impact on multiple business units.
- Support InMobi Audience Intelligence platform development through identification of users and their needs, product development support, testing, and rollout.
- Experience in the field of Analytics And/ OR Data Consulting
- Creative thinker, energetic and passionate self-starter who can work independently without a lot of oversight and direction
- Knows how to put together compelling data/ narrative for client meetings that can be utilized by business teams for bringing in revenue
- Must possess the ability to quickly grasp business concepts and absorb/utilize market research
- Team player with outstanding interpersonal/organizational skills and tremendous attention to detail
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, distributed manner having to liaise with stakeholders across multiple teams, entities, and geographies with very precise timelines