We help brands understand, identify, engage and acquire consumers.
Title: Senior Manager, Solutions Engineering - Demand
As Senior Manager, Solutions Engineering, you would oversee integrations with agencies, DSPs, advertiser, data partners and others. You would be responsible for guaranteeing the technical aspects of the assigned partner integrations (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary requirements and technical guidance. You will serve as liaisons between our Customers, Partners, Product and Engineering teams. You will also be the technical point of contact for external parties that interface with InMobi exchange as well as demand partner managers internally.
As the Senior Manager, Solutions Engineering you should be a solution-oriented advisor and must be able to understand and communicate advanced engineering concepts to non-technical stakeholders. In addition to serving as a technical advisor you will also help identify new opportunities where our products can better help our partners’ businesses.
The Experience You’ll Need:
Experience: Min. 8 to 10 years
Education: Bachelors or master's degree in engineering
- You are customer focused, with ability to offer input on high level solutions to customer problems that helps drive product roadmap.
- Solid technical aptitude and could understand partner offering, technical designs, challenges, and can leverage the strength of various platforms.
- Have a proven ability to solve customer problems and technical issues, pro-actively creating solutions through cross-functional collaboration.
- Have relevant prior experience in solution engineering, sales engineering or technical account management; mobile and/or internet advertising is preferred a lot specially in adtech
- You have experience leading engineers at all levels, and you are skilled at coaching and guidingyour directs through their career development.
- Relevant skills on different databases like Postgres, MySQL, etc.
- Experience with app development (Android, iOS), Java, .NET, Perl/Python is a plus
- Experience with MapReduce, Hive, Spark is a plus
The Impact You’ll Make:
- Heading demand partners of InMobi Exchange – You would be responsible in making decisions on the demand integration aspects. You will take to market InMobi’s dsp, agency and data products and work with all the internal and external stake holders in prioritizing and communicating the customer asks and issues while working with DSPs, DMPs, Agencies etc.
- Partner Relationships – You would establish or maintain a strong technical partnership and help define best practices with all the strategic customers and platform partners.
- Ability to influence people — Clients often come in with an idea of what they want to do, and you will be responsible for advising them on the best possible solution, even if it’s not what the client initially thought they wanted. This person will become a technical expert and must be able to act accordingly to consult with the client on their best solution.
- Fast learner — you must be able to quickly grasp & learn new technical subjects and be able to explain them to others.
- Project management abilities — you will be managing the solution engineering’s rollouts and will be responsible for setting timelines, keeping all stakeholders up to date, and independently driving the process forward.
- People Manager – Will be managing a team of 2-3 members across different geographical locations.
What does InMobi do?
InMobi is one the largest Independent Adtech players globally with a record of accomplishment for innovation, customer-centricity and a privacy-first approach. We have been recognized on both 2018 and 2019 CNBC disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 Most Innovative Companies.
We have diversified revenue across several different B2B and B2C lines of business on a global scale. The North America market is our largest global market, and where our largest clients and publisher partners are based.
What is the InMobi family like?
Our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused.
Your work is visible and meaningful; you have an opportunity to make a real impact on a global organization.
You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer group, who will welcome you with open hearts and go the extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment, so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits:
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- 401(k) match
- Flexible working hours
- Parent friendly health benefits and work environment
- Wellness stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- $400 to set up your own home office to thrive in a post COVID world
- Post-covid hybrid work model for employees close to our offices in New York, San Francisco, Irvine, and Kansas City
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi is a place where everyone can grow. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we invite you to apply if this sounds like a role that would make you excited to work.
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.