We help brands understand, identify, engage and acquire consumers.
Role: Rewards Partner - North America
Base Location: Anywhere, USA
InMobi is a 14-year-old global leader in the mobile advertising space. We have come out of a banner 2020 and are looking at unprecedented growth as we approach our next chapter. To enable this growth, we are building our HR team to strengthen our capabilities across talent acquisition, business partnering and rewards.
As the Total Rewards Leader in the US, you will report to and work very closely with the Global Total Rewards Head to build, design and execute plans and actions around our compensation, equity, and benefits programs. You will develop thoughtful and innovative compensation and benefit practices that align with InMobi’s people goals so that the we have the best talent coming in and staying with the company, while they discover and unleash their potential to achieve collective successes and glory.
The experience you’ll need:
- Deep understanding and knowledge of rewards and hiring trends in the North America market
- Strong executive presence and proven ability to influence internal and external stakeholders including business leaders, managers, talent acquisition and HR business partners
- Ability to source, collect and leverage market data to draw insights and make solid decisions and recommendations
- Ability to develop effective relationships at all levels of the organization and inspire trust and confidence both internally and externally
- Ability to manage effectively with ambiguity, and be creative about how to setup C&B packages that keep employees engaged and also drive the right business results (short term and long term)
- Compensation experience in IT/ Product/ Tech space is necessary. Familiarity with the Radford and Mercer framework, experience in setting compensation frameworks for companies with a global footprint is a plus
The impact you’ll make:
- Develop comprehensive total rewards materials for employees and candidates in North America, conveying the ‘what’, the ‘why’, and the ‘how’
- Identify opportunities for InMobi to evolve C&B practices, including annual compensation reviews, retention mechanisms, high-potential rewards, and so forth, through philosophy and/or greater operational efficiency
- Work closely with our Talent team to build competitive and equitable compensation offers, while utilizing knowledge of the evolving talent landscape in the US
- Regularly benchmark company programs, while monitoring external trends in order to proactively adjust company plans and programs to ensure market competitiveness.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on topics and industry trends related to Total Rewards in the US, advise and influence the larger HR department and the business stakeholders and other enabling functions, as needed
- Provide recommendations and insights on benefits practices for North America market
What does InMobi do?
InMobi’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. InMobi has a track record for innovation; we were recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 billion advertisements on a daily basis.
What is the InMobi family like?
Our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. Your work is visible, and you have an opportunity to make a real impact on a large organization.
You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer group, who will welcome you with open heart and will go extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment, so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits:
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- Matching 401(k)
- Flexible working hours
- Wellness stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- A friendly, supportive working family to call your team
- $400 to set up your own home office to thrive in a post COVID world
- Post-covid hybrid work model for employees close to our offices in New York, San Francisco, Irvine, and Kansas City
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we invite you to apply if this sounds like a role that would make you excited to get to work every day.
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.