Job Role - Analyst - Performance delivery
Location - Bangalore
Who we are and What we do?
InMobi is not just another mobile advertising company. We are a technology powerhouse. We are leading the industry by building a superior mobile ecosystem. We build mobile-first customer engagement platforms that transform the economics of influencing global consumers. Our focus on understanding consumer behaviour and using big data to predict their actions enables us to offer unique mobile advertising solutions.
Today, the world's largest brands, agencies, developers, and publishers are creating immediate business value by using our platforms to deliver compelling value propositions to their target consumers. We have award-winning creative teams, innovative solutions and products, combined with big data analytic capabilities that process 100s of terabytes of data daily to enable our customers make real-time decisions and gain the most value from their investment.
Our people philosophy is based on development and growth. We believe in hiring exceptionally smart people, setting them up to crazy challenges, giving them freedom to experiment, learn and grow, and celebrate their success. We do things a bit differently at InMobi. We don’t have performance appraisals; we have development conversations. We don’t assign ratings and performance bonuses; we give opportunities and ask about aspirations. And when it comes to looking after our people, we go all out. Our chef handled cafeteria is open from Breakfast to Dinner. We have an onsite spa that’s free for all employees. Kids and pets are welcome to our office. Our insurance plans cover both parents and in-laws... Our people are special and we make them feel it!
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting-edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and to go even higher from here. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have the immediate impact on the company and our products. Modern work environment, flexible schedule and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul – free meals all days of the week, gym or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drinks cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What will you be doing?
- Work with account management and sales steam to help optimize campaign performance
- Analysing campaign metrics on a regular basis to ensure campaign quality and identifying invalid/ unacceptable activities at an early stage to minimise risks.
- Compile information, analyse findings, interpret campaign metrics (KPIs), and share periodic reports/insights based on data.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests for data and reports from the team
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 1-2 years of experience preferably in digital advertising
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle requests from multiple stakeholders (Account Managers, Sales Managers etc.); strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent operational skills to get things done on the ground via cross functional collaboration; solid attention to detail to spot anomalies with a proactive approach.
- MS Excel proficiency