Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
About the role
As Head of Sales, InMobi Exchange, EU, you will be based in our London office and report directly to the VP & MD of EMEA. You will be responsible for driving PMP & OX platform sales on the InMobi Exchange across In-App & Mobile Web to agency trading desks and direct buyers within primarily the UK and EU5. You will be tasked with building not only demand, but also help to develop the entire strategy to ensure continuous quarterly growth on InMobi
What you will own
- Top down & bottom-up responsibility for the InMobi Exchange quarterly and annual revenue goal
- Build a sticky, re-occurring business from existing agency groups & trading desks
- Identify, develop and build new relationships with agencies, direct buyers and eco-system partners to ensure long term success for InMobi Exchange
- Leverage both your existing and build new C-Level relationships within the programmatic eco-system in Europe
- Achieve quarterly revenue and monetization targets
- Understand the competitive space and create external and internal documentation that differentiate our solutions in the market
- Understand client needs, key metrics, and the competitive landscape through market research and data driven insights to continuously improve the client experience and make recommendations for next horizon business opportunities
- Work cross-functionally to articulate and develop new opportunities that meet the needs of buyers and demand sources
- Communicate effectively internally to align resources (product, engineering, business operations, etc.) to help meet your client’s needs
- Build and execute a long-term plan to grow InMobi Exchange in Europe
You have experience of working in an extremely fast-paced and fluid environment where ideas can be obsolete within 6 months or less. You are hands-on in solving business challenges and can prioritize ad hoc tactical asks alongside strategic inputs.
You will have the seniority and gravitas to represent InMobi in the industry alongside senior leaders of the InMobi Marketing Cloud, including market MDs, CTO, CPO and the CEO when meeting with major global enterprises.
- 7+ years of experience in the UK / European digital programmatic industry. Exposure to mobile preferred
- A strong and verified experience of hunting new business
- Strong network of Mid-Level and C-level relationships across advertising agencies, trading desks, DSP’s and direct buyers in the UK, with the same in EU an added benefit
- Proven ability to build sales strategies and drive sales pipeline to closures and exceed revenue targets
- Experience and ability to identify, build and close strategic trading relationships with agencies and eco-system partners
- High-energy, passionate self-starter who has the ability to build a business with autonomy in a high-growth start-up environment
- Proven ability to solve customer problems and technical issues, pro-actively creating solutions through cross-functional collaboration.
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation and results-oriented thinking. InMobi’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!