Who are we and What do we do?
We help advertisers reach and engage with their target audience globally. We do this through a deep understanding of people, which is enabled through our algorithms that respect privacy. Today, some of the world's largest brands, agencies, developers and publishers are creating great value by using our platforms to deliver compelling proposition to their target consumers.
Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 billion advertisements on a daily basis. That's 1 advertisement for every individual in the world - And we're working on taking this number to more than 1 for every individual that's ever walked the earth!
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and we are sure to go even higher from here. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have immediate impact with the company and our products. Modern work environment, flexible schedule and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul – free meals all days of the week, gym or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What is the team like?
The Program Manager will be responsible for the seamless delivery of releases in the business unit and/or platforms, working with the engineering owners, engineering teams, product team and operations counterparts. He / She would be the custodian of the governance structure for the releases in the business unit (meetings, status reports, dashboards). He / she would also foster an Agile Culture in the organization and enable the project teams to deliver faster and frequently. He / she is the single point of contact for release related status and health. He / she will also be responsible for coaching/mentoring of existing development managers/leads and the teams on the project management methodology as it is implemented and used during the project development life cycle.
What will you be doing?
- Strong Program Management leadership experience, including 4+ years leading multiple complex programs.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally. Ability to lead/manage team-members on projects.
- Should have good Presentation skills
- Good to have: Agile Coaching experience.
- Organize and facilitate the release meetings, planning, release stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives and demos
- Ensure that the PRDs are available on time from the product owners for engineering to pick up for planning and execution
- Ensure a strong metrics focused approach is applied in the project planning and delivery
- Implement SDLC for new software development and ensure conformance (could be a hybrid of iterative and incremental development and traditional)
- Ensure that the teams are updating project-tracking systems to provide visibility and transparency on the releases
- Highlight the risks, the schedule and effort variances as and when they occur and help the engineering owner with enough insights to take informed decisions
- Support the development managers and project leads as necessary during the entire process of planning through delivery (in terms of tooling and visibility)
- Possess excellent communication skills providing transparency and enabling information radiators
- Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal
- Facilitate discussions and conflict resolutions during planning meetings and other sprint meetings
- Organize demos ahead of releases and ensure relevant signoffs are obtained before the deliverables go live
- Participate in developing release plans (sequencing) with identifiable critical paths, task dependencies, major milestones
- Focus on quality of deliverables across all the releases and highlight any risks
- Plan the risks for the entire set of releases and communicate them frequently
- Coordinate with the required dependent teams to help the engineering owner tie up all the deliverables and arrive at the launch dates.
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience
- Must be a Certified Scrum Master (or equivalent agile certification) with 8+ years project management and at least 4+ years as Scrum Master / Agile Manager in an Agile PLM setup
- PMI Certification/ SAFe certification is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle, the various prioritization techniques involved in product planning
- Strong understanding of the various metrics to be tracked across the entire lifecycle
- Excellent team player and team builder
- Assertive and willing to make the tough calls when needed
- Championing continuous improvement in the workspace and the projects
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic and timeline and time zone sensitive work environment
- Experience with mobile technology and media industry desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse cultural teams
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high level so that they can be effectively communicated across teams
- Ability to coach the team to reach their highest potential
- Ability to deal with multiple projects and deadlines and be able to communicate the delays well ahead of the time it occurs.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Servant Leadership and should have demonstrated a good sphere of influence