Who are we and What do we do?
Glance – An InMobi Group Company:
Glance is an AI-first Screen Zero content discovery platform, and it’s scaled massively in the last few months to one of the largest platforms in India. Glance is a lock-screen first mobile content platform set up within InMobi. The average mobile phone user unlocks her phone >150 times a day. Glance aims to be there, providing visually rich, easy to consume content to entertain and inform mobile users - one unlock at a time. Glance is live on more than 80 millions of mobile phones in India already, and we are only getting started on this journey! We are now into phase 2 of the Glance story - we are going global!
What’s the Glance family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. Glanciers are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for Glance and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At Glance, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What will you be doing?
- Create test plans, test cases and test strategy
- Develop scalable and reliable automated frameworks across platforms(API, mobile, web)
- Design and develop a host of tools aimed at improving teams efficiency and productivity
- Provide full stack support for existing and new tools
- Performance Testing of mobile applications
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 5-8years of relevant work experience.
- Solid understanding of Quality Assurance methods and practices.
- Deep understanding of manual and automated testing concepts.
- Proficiency in any open source Automation Framework
- Experience in testing mobile applications
- Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development.
- Strong Software development fundamentals including OOPs, general Algorithms, etc.
- Computer fundamentals, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in Shell scripting or familiarity with CLI is a plus