What will you be doing?
- Create test plans, test cases and test strategy
- Develop scalable and reliable automated frameworks across platforms(API, mobile, web)
- Design and develop a host of tools aimed at improving teams efficiency and productivity
- Provide full stack support for existing and new tools
- Performance Testing of mobile applications
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5years of relevant work experience.
- Solid understanding of Quality Assurance methods and practices.
- Deep understanding of manual and automated testing concepts.
- Proficiency in any open source Automation Framework
- Experience in testing mobile applications
- Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development.
- Strong Software development fundamentals including OOPs, general Algorithms, etc.
- Computer fundamentals, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in Shell scripting or familiarity with CLI is a plus