Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
Product Management at InMobi :
Our Product Managers do all of the usual things that product managers usually do (become subject matter experts, design world class products, write PRDs, crunch numbers, work closely with business team, manage development timelines and track deliveries), but they do it at one of the fastest growing companies in the space with a truly global footprint.
Product Managers at O&O, are the voice of the consumer, obsess about user experience and ensure that we prioritize and build experiences and features that increases the user engagement of our products. Our Product Managers need to be extremely agile and on top of technology. They need to think big and multi-task. They should be able to deal with ambiguity, in fact, thrive in it.
Product Managers in the O&O team at InMobi spend their time in:
- Talking to users and continuously building hypotheses and ideas to drive user behavior (30%)
- Data crunching, deep understanding of consumer flows and funnels and working with analytics teams to validate hypotheses and ensure products are delivering promised value (20%)
- Working with engineers, designers and peers to build next generation of consumer offerings in O&O (30%)
- Work closely with the Business teams and ensure we are always increasing ARPU (20%)
What do we expect from you?
- A strong bias for action. Willingness to dot the i’s and cross the t’s to make the product successful
- Understanding and empathy for user behavior, needs, desires and triggers, and ability to marry the same with clear data driven hypothesis validation
- Great communication skills and ability to work well with geographically dispersed and culturally diverse teams
- 3+ years in Product Mgmt, building and growing mobile apps and having driven meaningful outcomes using analytics
- Comfortable with design prototyping
- Overall experience of 4 years
- Ability to formulate a clear point-of-view on hard and ambiguous problems, and execute on the same
- Ability to multi-task and work with a diverse set of stakeholders