InMobi is the most powerful mobile advertising platform. We have redefined advertising in a world of multiple screens and devices. We enable businesses and consumers to make smarter every day decisions. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and app developers with a global solution for advertising. Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements and content. We display 8 billion ads on a daily basis, which is more than the overall population of the globe!
This is startup/tech culture and you’ll be expected to put in any extra hours needed to ensure the success of campaigns and projects. Be a part of something innovative. Solid compensation and benefits. Amazing co-workers. Startup fun and perks. Hard, fast-paced, work but with immediate rewards and growth.
The Publisher Sales team builds and strengthens relationships with large mobile games, apps, utilities, and publishers. Working as a sales associate you’ll play a critical role in expanding our client base and the company’s success. You will work very closely with the Senior Sales Team to learn best practices on how to find, contact and close sales opportunities for our growing business. We also offer a bonus that rewards top performers based on their sales generation goals set each month and quarter.
- Generate publisher sales leads for InMobi within the assigned territory
- Communicate the business benefits of the InMobi platform, products, and capabilities to potential publisher customers
- Maintain an active sales pipeline, prioritize accounts and clearly communicate sales status to management
- Build and maintain lists of dedicated clients among top and mid-tier publishers
- Acquire access to inventory across the spectrum of video content globally
- Assist with management of day-to-day business development initiatives
- Learn the best techniques on how to close leads & opportunities into business for the company
- This is a great position for someone who is self-motivated to exceed goals, has a strong sales drive, and who wants to learn best sales practices in hopes of working their way up quickly into a senior sales or account management role at a fast growing company.
Who you are:
You are passionate about learning new things, working with teams of people, understanding client needs and finding ways to help build mutually beneficial business relationships. You are looking for a fast-paced environment motivated by connecting with new people through creative ways, educating potential customers, strong customer service, and helping businesses grow.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to deliver results under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Goal oriented, self-motivated; able to work independently but within a team environment
- 1-3 years of experience in business development or sales
- 1-3 years of experience in the advertising industry