Apply now for a career that puts wellbeing first!
GET TO KNOW US
Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
Are you an outstanding “storyteller” who integrates data to encourage business leaders to act on what’s right for the customer and our business? This role is for you. We are looking for someone who can dig into the details of our data and research, synthesize key “Ahas!” and work across critical teams to align on recommendations for how to improve the customer experience and grow our business. The ideal candidate will have strong business acumen and a deep working knowledge of various analytical and statistical tools for evaluating trends and measuring marketing performance against qualitative and quantitative objectives.
Our Marketing team is seeking for a Data Insights Sr. Manager who will be responsible for bringing quantitative data to life by identifying trends and developing actionable recommendations for our Global Marketing Revenue team. The Global Revenue Marketing Insights team is central to Gympass continued membership and SMB growth.
- Analytical approach that can rapidly assess a business problem, structure and evaluate options, and deliver results.
- Storytelling through data – able to quickly deliver executive-level presentations which enable us to uplevel and act on data and insights real-time.
- Proactively provide data driven insights and recommendations for improving customer experience across all digital channels, devices, and platforms.
- Develop, generate & interpret reports and dashboards to accurately monitor our user journeys effectiveness, including user behavior.
- Interpret and translate analytical findings into coherent business strategy.
- Work closely with the business to understand their pain points and build thoughtful strategies.
- Understand the unsaid needs of senior business leaders to get ahead in structuring analysis.
- Coach, train and mentor data analysts. Be a stakeholder in the development of junior talent.
- Provide thought partnership to other business leaders and act as a trusted consultant.
- Synthesize customer data to perform root cause analysis.
- Align quantitative proof points with qualitative issues with marketing and sales pipeline across regions.
WHO YOU ARE
- Solid experience in tech (analytics, strategy + ops, product marketing), management consulting, or similar.
- Experience in Business Intelligence and data visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Fluent in English.
- Energetic team player with excellent written, verbal, & conceptual skills in both English and Portuguese.
- A self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change, think through problems to come up with innovative solutions and deliver against very tight deadlines
- Well versed in presentation-making skills that present data in a compelling way to influence marketing decisions.
- A passion for making data-driven decisions, has strong communication, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- A good understanding of machine learning techniques and predictive analytics.
- Proven ability to influence stakeholder and senior leaders, and manage organizational change.
- People management experience.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our flexible program allows you to customize your benefits, according to your needs! Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: Health, dental, and life insurance.
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
GYMPASS: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more. You will receive the Gold plan at no cost, and other premium plans will be significantly discounted.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
BR: Vacations after 6 months and 3 days off per year + 1 day off for each year of tenure (up to 5 additional days) + extra day off for your birthday.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
BR: 100% paid parental leave of 6 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent, Also extended maternity leave under local legislation
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world! You’ll partner with global colleagues and share in the success of a high-growth technology company disrupting the health and wellness space. Our value-based culture of trust, flexibility, and integrity makes this possible every day. Find more info on our careers page!
Diversity, Equity, and Belonging at Gympass
We aim to create a collaborative, supportive, and inclusive space where everyone knows they belong. At Gympass, we welcome and celebrate your authentic self.
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.