GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
INTERNSHIPS AT GYMPASS
Interested in working with us? At Gympass we can have internship opportunities in multiple departments such as:
- Sales Development: Responsible for finding the hidden information about the market, mapping details about companies and contacts, providing data enrichment for allocated and non-allocated accounts using a methodical approach.
- Business development: Creating new sales opportunities, looking for new clients to bring onboard, always planning and executing outbound prospecting strategies to generate qualified opportunities for the sales team.
- Client Sales: In charge of increasing growth in terms of business expansion around the globe, generating leads by networking and building relationships with potential clients/organizations - explaining the Gympass concept and how it may align with their business objectives.
- Client Success: Accountable for delivering value to clients, ensuring consistent optimization and growth of Enterprise Subscription through engaging with the program from an HR and end-user perspective, and perceiving us as a strategic partner in their holistic well-being and employee engagement initiatives.
- Partnerships: Responsible for building relationships with top-tier gyms and fitness studios around the globe adding values to them, besides negotiating conditions and pricing according to global guidelines.
- Marketing: Planning and executing brand and communication initiatives with clients, partners, and users, supporting multiple business units to effectively engage with them and helping to generate growth.
- Finance: Managing the organization and implementation strategic initiatives to facilitate company growth, creating and maintaining detailed budgets and forecasts, and coordinating collections from clients and payments to partners and vendors.
- Legal: Responsible for advising and providing general legal support to all business teams, educating on regulatory and statutory requirements, and assisting in implementing new business ideas.
Attach your CV here: we will keep your application on file and stay in touch with you if an internship matching your interests opens in the near future!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and wellbeing of our employees. Our benefits include:
- WELLNESS: health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- FLEXIBLE WORK: hybrid office/remote structure. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance.
- GYMPASS: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. The Gold plan will be offered at $0 per month and premium plans are significantly discounted!
- PAID TIME OFF: 25 days of PTO per year. Employees accrue an additional day of PTO with each year of tenure, up to a maximum of 30 days of PTO (including an extra holiday on your birthday!)
- PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: 100% paid parental leave of 18 weeks of both biological and adopted children.
- REFER A FRIEND: Team members that help us find the best A-Players receive a generous bonus.
- LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT: Regular team trainings, access to online learning library, and biannual performance evaluations.
- CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
- CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!