GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
INTERNSHIP/JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT GYMPASS
Interested in working with us? At Gympass we can have opportunities in multiple departments such as:
- Sales Development: Responsible for finding the hidden information about the market, mapping details about companies and contacts, providing data enrichment for allocated and non-allocated accounts using a methodical approach.
- Business development: Creating new sales opportunities, looking for new clients to bring onboard, always planning and executing outbound prospecting strategies to generate qualified opportunities for the sales team.
- Client Sales: In charge of increasing growth in terms of business expansion around the globe, generating leads by networking and building relationships with potential clients/organizations - explaining the Gympass concept and how it may align with their business objectives.
- Client Success: Accountable for delivering value to clients, ensuring consistent optimization and growth of Enterprise Subscription through engaging with the program from an HR and end-user perspective, and perceiving us as a strategic partner in their holistic well-being and employee engagement initiatives.
- Partnerships: Responsible for building relationships with top-tier gyms and fitness studios around the globe adding values to them, besides negotiating conditions and pricing according to global guidelines.
- Marketing: Planning and executing brand and communication initiatives with clients, partners, and users, supporting multiple business units to effectively engage with them and helping to generate growth.
- Finance: Managing the organization and implementation strategic initiatives to facilitate company growth, creating and maintaining detailed budgets and forecasts, and coordinating collections from clients and payments to partners and vendors.
- Legal: Responsible for advising and providing general legal support to all business teams, educating on regulatory and statutory requirements, and assisting in implementing new business ideas.
Attach your CV here: we will keep your application on file and stay in touch with you if an internship or job matching your interests opens in the near future!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and wellbeing of our employees. Our benefits include:
- WELLNESS: health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- FLEXIBLE WORK: hybrid office/remote structure. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance.
- GYMPASS: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. The Gold plan will be offered at $0 per month and premium plans are significantly discounted!
- PAID TIME OFF: 25 days of PTO per year. Employees accrue an additional day of PTO with each year of tenure, up to a maximum of 30 days of PTO (including an extra holiday on your birthday!)
- PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: 100% paid parental leave of 18 weeks of both biological and adopted children.
- REFER A FRIEND: Team members that help us find the best A-Players receive a generous bonus.
- LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT: Regular team trainings, access to online learning library, and biannual performance evaluations.
- CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
- CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!