Are you an Early Childhood Educator or Experienced School Leader who is passionate about guiding children to more independence? Do you think preschoolers are capable? Are you looking for more than just a daycare? If so, then join us on our mission to dramatically increase the accessibility of authentic Montessori education to children around the world!
Guidepost Montessori is a community of educators who are driven by a deep desire to bring about widespread change in education today. Since our founding 6 years ago, we have opened 100 beautiful schools across the U.S. serving students from birth through high school. We are committed to dramatically increasing the amount of high-fidelity, authentic Montessori programs, not only in the U.S., but around the globe!
We are now hiring Educators and School Leaders at all levels as we work to bring a new Montessori school to the Nashville area!
- Head of School
- Assistant Head of School
- Lead Teachers (Infant, Toddler, Children's House)
- Assistant Teachers
Not Montessori Trained? No problem! We invest in the future of our employees!
Through our Prepared Montessori training program, we sponsor all employees for a Montessori certificate. We also have an amazing team of trained Montessori Mentor Teachers who will be available to lead professional development, provide feedback, and help develop your skills even further.
What We Offer:
- MACTE-accredited Montessori Teacher Diploma ($15,000 value)
- 75% tuition discount for two children at any school in our network (we serve children 3 months through 12th grade)
- Flexible paid time off and paid holidays
- Benefits (health/dental/vision) after 30 days
- 401(k) account
- Employee Referral bonus
- Career growth and promotion opportunities in our national network of supportive peers and mentors who regularly share best practices
- Employee Assistance Program - Support and guidance for everyday life from caring for an elderly family member to coping with anxiety or depression. Expert advice for work, life and your well being through our MetLife - Employee Assistant Program (EAP) at no additional cost to you!
Want to learn more about us?
For more information, check out our website.
If you love working with children, these roles are for you! Apply today to be a part of our founding team!
Higher Ground Education, Guidepost Montessori, and Academy of Thought and Industry are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We will not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under applicable federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Our leadership is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy. When requested, we are committed to reasonably accommodate employees and applicants with disabilities or special needs that may require an accommodation.