Are you a passionate, certified Montessori Teacher? Join us on our mission to dramatically increase the accessibility of authentic Montessori education to children around the world! Name the school(s) that you would like to work!
In this Lead Guide role, you will create and lead a model classroom as part of our team. Through your efforts, parents will see what's possible for their child when authentic, high-quality Montessori is alive and well in the prepared environment. You will be provided with a full set of high-quality materials from leading manufacturers, along with a classroom budget to make your classroom unique.
Straight out of training? We have an amazing team of trained Montessori Mentors who will be available to lead professional development, provide feedback, and help develop your skills even further.
Take a 360 tour of two of our existing campuses to see our classrooms:
Aldie - https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=8TRqMReNapZ
Old Town - https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=XVLHUp9xxXC
San Francisco - https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=wRSm1ZEARuw
What we offer:
- 75% tuition discount for two children at any school in our network (we serve children 3 months through 12th grade)
- 6 weeks of paid time off and paid holidays
- Excellent compensation package including health, dental, and vision insurance, and a retirement 401(k) account
- Professional development, career growth, and promotion opportunities unparalleled in the field
- A nation-wide network of supportive peers and mentors who regularly share best practices
- Opportunity to contribute to a high-quality Montessori program that serves the individual needs of each child
We'd love to talk to you if you:
- Has or is able to obtain a Lead Teacher authorization for the State that you are interested
- Obtained a Montessori diploma (preferred) or a Bachelor's Degree (Early Childhood Education preferred)
- Have experience with the appropriate age group in a group setting, such as daycare, aftercare or nursery
- Help a child by giving them the tools to be independent
- Are open to guiding your colleagues, and be guided by them in turn
- Are eager to partner with parents on their child's journey
- Take pride in your work
- Are friendly with error
- Get energized and inspired by working with children!
Want to learn more about us?
Guidepost Montessori is a community of educators who truly believe that to meet the needs of today's students and to bring true progress in the world around us, we need an education model that fosters independence and develops competent, capable, action-oriented thinkers and change agents. For more information about us, check out our website at https://www.guidepostmontessori.com/.
Interested in another location or position? Check out our careers page!
Higher Ground Education, Guidepost Montessori, and Academy of Thought and Industry are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We will not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under applicable federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Our leadership is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy. When requested, we are committed to reasonably accommodate employees and applicants with disabilities or special needs that may require an accommodation.