Join us on our mission to dramatically increase the accessibility of authentic Montessori education to children around the world!
We are now hiring Lead Teacher positions for Infant, Toddler and preschool for multiple Guidepost Montessori schools in the Austin, Texas area!!
- Basic care of infant age group (6wks-16 months old) including diaper changing and feeding
- Responsible for preparing an environment that meets the sensitive period of development of the children within the classroom
- Gearing the program to the needs of the individual child with concern for the child's interests, abilities, special talents and individual style
- Responsible for the safety of the children
- Communicating with parents on a daily basis
- Create and Completes lesson plans
- You will be provided with a full set of high-quality materials from leading manufacturers, along with a classroom budget to make your classroom unique
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement 401K
- 6 weeks of paid time off and paid holidays
- 75% tuition discount for up to two children at our school
- Free training and career development
- Competitive salary
- Monday-Friday from 8am-4:30pm
- Obtained a Montessori diploma for 0-3 (AMI preferred) or willing to obtain free training to get certified
- Earned a Bachelor's Degree (any subject)
- Have experience with the appropriate age group in a group setting, such as, daycare, aftercare or nursery
- Help a child by giving them the tools to be successful independently
- Are open to guiding your colleagues, and be guided by them in turn
- Are eager to partner with parents on their child's journey
- Take pride in your work
- Energized and inspired by working with children!
Interested in another location or position? Check out our career page at https://www.guidepostmontessori.com/careers.
Apply now by completing the application below - it will only take a few minutes!
Higher Ground Education, Guidepost Montessori, and Academy of Thought and Industry are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We will not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under applicable federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Our leadership is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy. When requested, we are committed to reasonably accommodate employees and applicants with disabilities or special needs that may require an accommodation.