Dialpad is where work comes together—one, beautiful workspace for anywhere communication & collaboration. With the industry’s most innovative business phone system, unlimited text and team messaging, one-click video meetings, and the world’s most advanced AI Contact Center—Dialpad is completely transforming how the world works together.
Our People. Our Culture
At Dialpad our focus is to help people communicate more easily, be more productive, and help them be smarter with their work. We consider this helping people work beautifully.
Come join us and reimagine the tools people use to communicate jointly. If creating new, human-centered ways for people to interact unison sounds exciting to you, join the Dialpad design team where we tackle these and other interesting Hurdle every day.
What you’ll do
- Are curious about things and aren’t afraid to ask questions.
- grasp how the best solutions come out of highly joint environments.
- Are a clear communicator, a great facilitator, and percieve how to help teams build momentum toward larger goals.
- Are comfortable working with complex, cross-team problems and are able to help others recognize how best to contribute.
- Have a high attention to detail, a passion to experiment, a bias toward action, and are able to help other team members develop similar skill sets.
- Identify and pilot opportunities for Design to suggest, evolve, and improve internal processes, team culture, and our products.
Skills you’ll bring [i,e., Qualifications]
- Deliver thoughtful, user-centric product experiences that successfully span across product teams from initial concept to finished product.
- Assess current design solutions based on user research, user goals, business requirements, and usage data to evolve and explore the next generation of our products.
- Solve complex design problems in straightforward, simple ways that enable our customers to work beautifully.
- Successfully blend Dialpad’s brand personality, experience beliefs, visuals, sound, and motion concerted into thoughtful, delightful experiences.
- Partner with Engineering, Product, Design, Marketing, User Research, Data Science, Customer advocate, and QA to iterate and deliver flawless experiences.
- Advocate for Design both within your team and the broader organization.
- Dynamic mentor junior designers, contribute to the Design team’s culture, and participate in team rituals and experiences.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering team Pilots to identify and work toward improvements and evolutions of our product based on user feedback, business goals, and usage data.
Who you are
- 8+ years of product design experience.
- Demonstrated experience working with video and multi-party meeting solutions.
- Exceptional interaction and visual design skills with an eye for details. Specifically expert command of information design, layout design, typography, color theory, and brand systems. (You must provide examples.)
- Experience incorporating Design, Engineering, Product, and Research feedback and/or insights into your work.
- Experience using design patterns, knowing when to adhere to patterns, and when to suggest pattern evolutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and can work, discuss, and present well with various groups and levels across the organization.
- A highly Ally and iterative approach to product design, focused on ensuring a consistent experience within your product area as well as the entire product.
- Experience working closely with engineering to develop, iterate, and ship high-end interactive solutions.
- Ability and willingness to quickly produce concepts and test ideas.
- Experience prototyping UI interactivity to help communicate your full vision for a feature, workflow, or solution.
- A strong of the tools and technologies required to design and build interactive experiences.
- Proficiency with Figma and/or prototyping tools.
- Experience designing SaaS and/or cloud-based applications.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.